Crazy idea...but will it work?

'lo all. I just came up with this great idea for being friends with ALL the governmets (except the renegades, of course). Once you start a new game, hyper to the Miranu, and work there. (Without doing a single UE mission. You can buy outfits and gas up in UE space without becoming enemies with anyone.) Only problem I can see is that you have to nuke some renegades to get into good graces with them. And with a shuttlecraft, that could be a bit hard...plus, without any work, you can't get any money. You've got 10,000 credits to spend, and about 1,000 of that will be used just to get from Sol to the Miranu homeworld (you'll have to pay for gas when you get stuck in a system). Plus another 2,000 to max out on guns so you can at least take on a Krait fighter. But don't you have to do that mission for the UE first before you can be friends with the Miranu? How about this: fly to the Zachit homeworld. I don't think you have to do a special mission to be freinds with them. Just zap a few helpless trader vessels, steal their credits, buy a better ship, repeat steps one and two. And you could do that without making enemies at Huron. They allow you to attack traders. And buying ships in UE space doesn't make the Voinians mad at you, does it? It's just doing UE missions that upsets them, right? Help me out here! Is there any way to be friends with everyone?

------------------

It might work alright, but what fun will it be? I've always thought that the point is to align yourself with a government. How will you get cool ships and weapons otherwise?

------------------
We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill...

But you start out as enemies to the Voinians. Destroying Renagades will NOT make the Voinians love you. You'd have to do at least the first voinian mission for this.

------------------
"There is no prostitution in China; however, we do have some women who make love for money"

-Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson

Captain Itkonen wrote:
**'lo all. I just came up with this great idea for being friends with ALL the governmets (except the renegades, of course). Once you start a new game, hyper to the Miranu, and work there. (Without doing a single UE mission. You can buy outfits and gas up in UE space without becoming enemies with anyone.) Only problem I can see is that you have to nuke some renegades to get into good graces with them. And with a shuttlecraft, that could be a bit hard...plus, without any work, you can't get any money. You've got 10,000 credits to spend, and about 1,000 of that will be used just to get from Sol to the Miranu homeworld (you'll have to pay for gas when you get stuck in a system). Plus another 2,000 to max out on guns so you can at least take on a Krait fighter. But don't you have to do that mission for the UE first before you can be friends with the Miranu? How about this: fly to the Zachit homeworld. I don't think you have to do a special mission to be freinds with them. Just zap a few helpless trader vessels, steal their credits, buy a better ship, repeat steps one and two. And you could do that without making enemies at Huron. They allow you to attack traders. And buying ships in UE space doesn't make the Voinians mad at you, does it? It's just doing UE missions that upsets them, right? Help me out here! Is there any way to be friends with everyone?

If you try that, the Council will hate you, in fact if you so much as sneeze in the wrong direction, they hate you. You can only land on Council with a mission or if you do absolutely NOTHING to ANYONE, but just buy gas. Even then, nothing special happens there.

------------------
As I travel through the
gates of hell to face the
deamons, I know my knife
is by my side, and that
all hell can't stop me

Captain Itkonen wrote:
**'lo all. I just came up with this great idea for being friends with ALL the governmets (except the renegades, of course). Once you start a new game, hyper to the Miranu, and work there. (Without doing a single UE mission. You can buy outfits and gas up in UE space without becoming enemies with anyone.) Only problem I can see is that you have to nuke some renegades to get into good graces with them. And with a shuttlecraft, that could be a bit hard...plus, without any work, you can't get any money. You've got 10,000 credits to spend, and about 1,000 of that will be used just to get from Sol to the Miranu homeworld (you'll have to pay for gas when you get stuck in a system). Plus another 2,000 to max out on guns so you can at least take on a Krait fighter. But don't you have to do that mission for the UE first before you can be friends with the Miranu? How about this: fly to the Zachit homeworld. I don't think you have to do a special mission to be freinds with them. Just zap a few helpless trader vessels, steal their credits, buy a better ship, repeat steps one and two. And you could do that without making enemies at Huron. They allow you to attack traders. And buying ships in UE space doesn't make the Voinians mad at you, does it? It's just doing UE missions that upsets them, right? Help me out here! Is there any way to be friends with everyone?

An interesting idea captain...i dont know if it would work...but if everybody is nice to you whats the challenge? 🙂

P.S. no one likes renegdes, so u can vape some and the people near where you killed the renegade will like you.

------------------
Crazy Galaxy, Why am I
always caught in the
middle of all the Death,
Destruction, And Boom?
-Vice Admiral Jon