Femme Fatale Question

I'm playing FF again now (ditched it half a year ago), and again I'm puzzled by this mission when you have to find the 3d Torg Freighter (SS Azgard). I talked to Rigelian princess and she said she need some time to check things out. Can somebody give me a hint how much time for christ sake does she need. Now I'm just jumping from one system to another(frustration from doing this made me quit playing FF the first time). So when onearth I'll get this mission ("another lead")? Or where? Or do I have to do something special to get it?

------------------

I remember other people saying that they had to wait awhile for this section to resolve itself -- when I played, however, it didn't take me too long before I landed on Rigel again & she gave me directions.

I don't think there are any special requirements for this mission (you code-warriors out there may wish to correct me if i'm wrong) so it's just a matter of time before it comes up.

------------------
Xopher

"I dreamt I was a butterfly, but when I awoke, I thought I might actually be a butterfly, dreaming that I was a man."
-- Chuang-tze (330 BCE)

You have to have completed the art theft and murder mystery strings (yes, you have to have arrested whoever it was). Then, in time, it will resolve itself.

I'm assuming you've completed the first two super-freighter locations.

------------------

M A R T I N • T U R N E R