Anyone up for a challenge?

Who is a bit bord with the EVO/EV form? and they are looking for plugs to change the form. Well i've got another solution, I'm going to try and start a race for all you die hard pilots. All you need is good skills, and knowledge of EV or EVO, what you have to do is start a new pilot file, when i tell you and we'll see who can get the furthest in a number of weeks.

whos up for the challenge?

if i can get a lot of people, we will have a vote for either EV or EVO, if i can't we will just go with EVO.

thanx

------------------
Jt

Well, I think it could be unfair due to the fact that some people get barely any free time to play EV/O- others could play 24 hours/day if they really wanted to. Just as an example- I get about a couple of hours a week free time to play, while some people cough can play for ten times longer in a week. It'd only really be feasible if you think of a way to work round this (and no, I'm not giving you ideas)- and then I don't know if anyone will actually want to do this

------------------
-Basilisk-

"I don't think Reuben can talk right now. He's too busy pouring banana fludge down his throat."

AIM: EVBasilisk

dont worry about it

------------------
Jt