Voinian Mission String

I believe that the Voinian mission string starts at Pax station in Dogover. What I want to make certain is that I haven't killed my chances of getting it already with my new pilot. Can you still get the Voinian missions if you have already rescued the defector and hauled the FE cargo to the various frontline stations? I have done both of these and would like to try the voinian side for a change of pace.

Also has anyone played the Fourth Reich plug in? If so would you recommend it?

------------------

Capt. B.A. Knutson wrote:

**I believe that the Voinian mission string starts at Pax station in Dogover. What I want to make certain is that I haven't killed my chances of getting it already with my new pilot. Can you still get the Voinian missions if you have already rescued the defector and hauled the FE cargo to the various frontline stations? I have done both of these and would like to try the voinian side for a change of pace.

Also has anyone played the Fourth Reich plug in? If so would you recommend it?

You can work for the Voinians and the UE at the same time but you MUST START WITH THE VOINIAN MISSIONS. If you started with the UE missions, you have no hope.

------------------
"There is no prostitution in China; however, we do have some women who make love for money"

-Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson

Capt. B.A. Knutson wrote:
**Also has anyone played the Fourth Reich plug in? If so would you recommend it?

Blazer and Martin Turner have made the best descriptive and story filed plug-ins. I would recommend FR.

------------------
Micah L , (url="http://"mailto:mjlanier@home.com")mailto:mjlanier@home.com(/url)mjlanier@home.com