The Soviet hath returned!

Well folks, I am back from my little Spring Break trip. Anyways, I found an LC160 for $100 I wonder if anyone knew anything about these, and whether or not this would be a good deal... 100 for a notebook ain't bad... might make a nice toy 😃

....I did something evil over the break though
I... was... drawn to CompUSA and bought Brood Wars (Star Craft)! Now I will probably spend more time on it than my plug-in... oh well.

Anyways, I think I have read what I have missed, if anyone had replied to something I said and didn't get an answer, you might point it out... just in case I missed 😉

------------------
The South will rise again!

mikee J wrote:
------------------
The South will rise again!

Let's not start this sh•t again, OK?

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

49206C696B65204368616C757061732E203A29

mikee J wrote:
**The South will rise again!

ummm... that's not cool. really.

------------------
Wow, Boss... that was strange.

No, Loiosh, that was normal. It's just that some normal things are stranger than others.

Panth3000 wrote:
**ummm... that's not cool. really.

What? You are against the natural right of people to govern themselves; the right for a population to have their own country? 😃

------------------
RIP THE SYSTEM!

mikee J wrote:
What? You are against the natural right of people to govern themselves; the right for a population to have their own country? 😃

No, it's facist. 😛

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

49206C696B65204368616C757061732E203A29

Dictatorship of the proletariat!

Working peoples of the world, unite to overthrow your bourgeois oppressors! 😉

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

Yes Comrade Fusion! :rolleyes: 😉

------------------
'Stormbringer!' he cried and then the hellsword struck his chest. H e felt the icy touch of the blade against his heart,felt his body constrict,felt it sucking his soul from the very depths of his being,felt his whole personality being drawn into the Runesword.

(This message has been edited by Stormbringer (edited 03-20-2000).)