Multi-bosses in 1 level.

Is it possible to have Multi-bosses in 1 level? Also, I have a snake demon in a level that whenever I re-enter the level, it keeps moving up the wall to a point where it can't be seen. How can I pervent this?

------------------

First Question: YES! I put 10 wizards in one room!
Second Question: Who Knows?

------------------

Thanks. Only one boss is activated at a time, so is there a way to make a boss activate before another? Right now the snake moves first, and I want the Mandraki warrior to.

------------------

Oh, different kinds of bosses. I know that if you do two of the same kind, they will move at once. I don't know how to activate one before the other. Check the Sprite Info boxes on them. Which one has a lower sprite no.? Probobly the snake. If this is true, delete them both and make the warrior and then the snake. Maybe the one with the lowest sprite no. works first. Also try moving the warrior closer to the start location. (This could screw up you level, but who knows? Maybe it will work.)
On totally a unrelated subject, check out the topic "ONE BIG WORLD!"
-------------
"Oh no, I saw something moving in the distance!"
"It's a tree! Run!!"

It might have something to do with the secondary boss point mentioned in the read-me. (Level Info 20)

------------------
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out, too.

I just got another idea. You could use teleporters to move Ferazel to a room above the starting point, before the Boss Point. Probably won't work, though.

------------------

Thanks. How do you make rocks fall from the ceiling that you use to kill the warrior? And. what goes in the info field for pipes to make rocks come out of them?

------------------

Uh-oh. You must have holes in the ceiling of the level for the rocks to fall through. Do you mean the grey pipes? They should have rocks falling already. If not, I think you have to make them respond to a button and have Ferazel push it. You could have the same button open a door to the boss room. Then the player would have to push it to get in.

------------------

Originally posted by AVN:
**Uh-oh. You must have holes in the ceiling of the level for the rocks to fall through.

That doesn't work, even when I copy the level info.

------------------

I mean the big rocks. How do you control wether they fall or not?

------------------

(This message has been edited by cat99 (edited 12-10-2000).)