I need help with F-25

I can't seem to find missions for the Bomaari. Any suggestions?

------------------

waynew wrote:
**I can't seem to find missions for the Bomaari. Any suggestions?

Try fighting either side of the Querin/Kytarii war. Also, try Baidna and Fegtith for various missions/storylines.

~Bomb

Bomb wrote:
**Try fighting either side of the Querin/Kytarii war. Also, try Baidna and Fegtith for various missions/storylines.

~Bomb**

Thanks for the suggestions. By the way, have you heard anything about a Bomaari battleship? If you have, do you know how to get it?

------------------

waynew wrote:
**Thanks for the suggestions. By the way, have you heard anything about a Bomaari battleship? If you have, do you know how to get it?

Never heard of the battleship, but there is the Bomaarii Cruiser, which is widely available throughout their space. I think the cost is somewhere around 20 million credits, so unless you've got that much money, your only other choice is to try bribing the plug-in's designer.

~Bomb

Bomb wrote:
**Never heard of the battleship, but there is the Bomaarii Cruiser, which is widely available throughout their space. I think the cost is somewhere around 20 million credits, so unless you've got that much money, your only other choice is to try bribing the plug-in's designer.

~Bomb**

lol.

I haven't laughed so hard in weeks! Well done...

------------------

I need help with tje mission :explore the new galaxy. I completly explored it but where must I go after.

------------------
I'll Eliminat u!

That's somewhat vague. Did you actually complete the "Explore the New Galaxy" mission, or are you looking for the planet to land at? Otherwise, if you've completed the mission, try heading elsewhere to start new storylines, with the Kytarii/Querin, Bomaarii, Xarnez, Aurorans, etc...

~Bomb

Idon't know where to land after I explored the new galaxy.

------------------
I'll Eliminat u!

Where can i get f-25??

------------------

Ace McCloud wrote:
**Where can i get f-25??

At your local plug retailer. No, seriously, I don't know if it's really available anywhere anymore. I took down bombcat.cjb.net a while ago, as well as the files. Actually, thinking about it, I believe Micah has it on his site somewhere.

As for Elimi-Nations's question.. Again, you could be referring to two different things. If you've completed the exploration mission, (as in it doesn't appear in your info box, then follow what Miran tells you- Go fight on either side of the Querin/Kytarii war. For now, you're done with the Bomaarii and Miranu.) Or, if you're still looking for the actual planet to land on after exploring a bit, it's a northern Imperial world, (Galactus Group, actually).

Eliminate me? I doubt it, seeing as you can't spell eliminate properly. 🙂

~Bomb

Hey Bomb what's your ship... And thanks for the help. If you want F-25 go to: (url="http://"http://redrival.com/micahl/evo/downloads.html")http://redrival.com/.../downloads.html(/url)

------------------
I'll Eliminat u!

Elimi-Nation wrote:
**Hey Bomb what's your ship... And thanks for the help. If you want F-25 go to:http://redrival.com/.../downloads.html

Ah, that's refreshing, a newbie who doesn't know who I am. 🙂 I'm actually an original member of the EVO community, and EV for a while before that. I was gone for a while, and I'm not really "back"; I'm only here to help people with the plug-in, plain and simple. In fact, very few people would probably actually remember me, as I don't see many familiar faces.

In case you didn't know.. I wrote and programmed F-25, so I'm not exactly a typical player, though I've always been partial to the Querin Battleship. Sleek, powerful, with dense armor,turrets, projectiles and fighters, it's usually my ship of choice.

~Bomb

Bomb wrote:
**Ah, that's refreshing, a newbie who doesn't know who I am.:) I'm actually an original member of the EVO community, and EV for a while before that. I was gone for a while, and I'm not really "back"; I'm only here to help people with the plug-in, plain and simple. In fact, very few people would probably actually remember me, as I don't see many familiar faces.

In case you didn't know.. I wrote and programmed F-25, so I'm not exactly a typical player, though I've always been partial to the Querin Battleship. Sleek, powerful, with dense armor,turrets, projectiles and fighters, it's usually my ship of choice.

~Bomb**

Weird, isnt it? 'The EVO community', people think of it like that, I do. If it's any consolation (probably not), I remember you, these things change, evolve, grow. Names are just like that. Stick with us, aside from anything else, yours are still my favourite plugs.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Alan (edited 03-17-2000).)

To Bombcat:
Playing F-25 was really great. Thanks for the nice plug-in. However it has tons of bugs. First I was think ofmaking a list of them and sending them to you but then I was just to much into just playing the game. So I don't really remember most of them, but here're some:
1. When I played the original EVO missions all the Voinian ships were replaced by the ships from the new Galaxy(mostly Bomary cruizers). You probably realize that the ships from original EVO are no much for them, so it was really difficult to get through the original missions.
2. All the derelicts are not derelicts. They move, shoot at you, do all the things that usual ships do.
3. There was a Querin mission where you have to board 3 Kytar transports in Querin space (I'm sorry, Iforgot its name). It is almost impossible to complete, 'cause this transports jump out of the system the moment you arrive there or been anihilated by Querin fighters in seconds.
4. The problemwith the mission text(querin):
There are a lot of Querin missions in which you are told to go some place after completing the mission, but in fact you have to go absolutely to a different place.

Well this are the ones that I still remember. Anyway the plug-in is completely playalbe. Thanks a lot again.

As for the question how to end the explore the New Galaxy mission. You have to go to Galactus space and on one of the planet you'll be told to stop hanging around the space and go to.....

------------------

Slav wrote:
**To Bombcat:
Playing F-25 was really great. Thanks for the nice plug-in. However it has tons of bugs. First I was think ofmaking a list of them and sending them to you but then I was just to much into just playing the game. So I don't really remember most of them, but here're some:
1. When I played the original EVO missions all the Voinian ships were replaced by the ships from the new Galaxy(mostly Bomary cruizers). You probably realize that the ships from original EVO are no much for them, so it was really difficult to get through the original missions.
2. All the derelicts are not derelicts. They move, shoot at you, do all the things that usual ships do.
3. There was a Querin mission where you have to board 3 Kytar transports in Querin space (I'm sorry, Iforgot its name). It is almost impossible to complete, 'cause this transports jump out of the system the moment you arrive there or been anihilated by Querin fighters in seconds.
4. The problemwith the mission text(querin):
There are a lot of Querin missions in which you are told to go some place after completing the mission, but in fact you have to go absolutely to a different place.

Well this are the ones that I still remember. Anyway the plug-in is completely playalbe. Thanks a lot again.

As for the question how to end the explore the New Galaxy mission. You have to go to Galactus space and on one of the planet you'll be told to stop hanging around the space and go to.....

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the plug, and I do realize there are bugs left, though version 1.4 eliminated many of them. As for the ones you listed..
1. I thought this was obvious, but you can't play the original missions with F-25 in the plug-ins folder. It overrides, (no pun intended) the original Voinian ships and several systems.
2. Ask Matt Burch about this one. This bug is in the actual game engine, not the plug-in, though I believe 1.0.2 fixes how governments read the derelict flag.
3. Yes, it's impossible, and that's just the point. You'll notice (if you know how to use ResEdit) that failing the mission accomplishes the same thing as completing it.
4. I know, and I've never had time to weed through all of those. It happened mainly because before we wrote and programmed the missions we had little or no knowledge of how visbits truly work. Now that I do, many of F-25's problems (with systems appearing) could easily be fixed, it's just a matter of finding them all. I've been considering, (now that Pontus has completed EVO Dev Map, which rocks,) working on and releasing F-25 2.0, for anybody who wants to play the game without bugs and several missing mission strings, (most notably the Centurians) though it's only a possibility at this point.

~Bomb

Great, will be waiting for the version 2.0.

------------------