Nova? ATMOS?? Huh???

Ok, I've heard ATMOS and Nova mentioned many times. I have no idea what they are other than EV Plug-ins. They sound big and good though 😄 If anyone could clear up exactly what they are, and any contact/website information they could give me would be greatly appriciated. I humbly offer my graphic services to either ATMOS of Nova, whichever one I like best, or needs help. Chances are they don't need/want anyone else, but I can try, right? 😄
-Dave

------------------
--
"Do or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

ATMOS is the team working on Nova which is a huge, if not the biggest, plug. They're using Lightwave ($2,000) so I doubt they need much graphics help. They're also Beta testing EV:O 1.0.2 since they'll use several of the new features in it. In fact, I've heard they've talked with Ambrosia about bundling it with EV:O 1.0.2 to make the third EV.

------------------
-Shade

"Cannibals are people to."

(url="http://"http://www.theonion.com")The Onion, America's finest news source(/url)

ShadeOfBlue wrote:
**ATMOS is the team working on Nova which is a huge, if not the biggest, plug. They're using Lightwave ($2,000) so I doubt they need much graphics help. They're also Beta testing EV:O 1.0.2 since they'll use several of the new features in it. In fact, I've heard they've talked with Ambrosia about bundling it with EV:O 1.0.2 to make the third EV.

Graphics are all done. We're just putting the finishing touches to storylines (I think that we're over halfway there), and beta-testing).

------------------

When was there really a second EV? I havent seen a new spankin engine for a few years now..

------------------

The old EV (with confed and rebels)... then EV Override with the Voinians and the Strands was the 2nd.

"Badges? We no neeed no steeenkin badges!"

------------------

If you haven't checked EV (original) yet, you should, at least until the new EVO plugins come in. EV is quite a viable game and, depending on your tastes in ships, you may like even better (?). New plugins are said to be in process there too, such as an update of EVGE! I think most of the players here play EV too, or at least keep in touch.

Some of the buttons "around here" will lead you to EV.