Any EVO Expansions?

I've done just about everything in EVO. Is there a good expansion plug-in that'll keep me on the edge of my seat for months to come? I don't want a conversion (Like "The Frozen Heart").

------------------

Banana64 wrote:
**I've done just about everything in EVO. Is there a good expansion plug-in that'll keep me on the edge of my seat for months to come? I don't want a conversion (Like "The Frozen Heart").

Beyond the Crescent.

------------------
"It is not polution that is harming the ecosystem, it is the impurities in air and water that are harming it."
-Dan Quayle

F-25 (by Bombcat) is good. You can get it at my EVO Site.

------------------
Micah L , (url="http://"mailto:mjlanier@home.com")mailto:mjlanier@home.com(/url)mjlanier@home.com

F-25 is really good. Just finished playing it. Though it has a lot of bugs, you can play it no problem (not like Final Battle).

------------------

Beyond the Crescent is good, but so is Triple Agent.

gorgonzolax wrote:

I thought Triple Agent let you play more of EVO's built-in missions.

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

ColdFusion wrote:

gorgonzolax wrote:

I thought Triple Agent let you play more of EVO's built-in missions.

Absolutely correct, ColdFusion, it lets you play all three of the Strand missions. Still a nice little plug, though.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Alan (edited 03-12-2000).)