Strange happenings

I'm doing a mission for the vionions right now. The UE just invaded and I was asked to drive off a fleet. I did it and landed but then the game crashed :frown: Time to do the mission over. EXCEPT for some reason about 3 out of 4/5 UE carriers have changed. They are a lot bigger and look slightly different. They are about the size of the vionion dreadnaught and the main hull(middle section) is really large. I'm not sure but they seem to be shooting a lot more bullets. I was just wondering if anybody knows what's up??

While I am on the subject of vionions I have a question. I completed a mission dealing with the Emalgha (sp?) that allows me to purchase the vionion cruiser and the dospect armor and bronev plating. If I continue doing missions for the vionions, is there anything I can gain? Will it effect whether or not I can still do the UE mission strings?

------------------
DX
"the best don't always
win

Those are UE Cruisers. You are at the stage in the Voinian missions where they appear. Only two Voinian missions allow you to encouter them, one is a defense mission (which I believe you are on), the other is the final Voinian mission.

They have five turrets, five UE fighters, 300 shield units, 100 armor units, as well as rockets and missiles.

They are one of the three strongest stock ships in the game (brute strength that is).

------------------
One cannot walk down an avenue, converse with a friend, enter a building, browse beneath the sandstone arches of old towns without meeting with an instrument of time.

Time is visible in all places.

Clock towers, wristwatches, church bells divide years into months, months into days, days into hours, hours into seconds, each increment of time marching after the other in perfect succession. And beyond any particular clock, a vast scaffold of time, stretching across the universe, lays down the law of time equally for all.

In this world, a second is a second is a second.

Time moves forward with unwavering regularity.

Time is an infinite ruler.

Time is absolute.

I didn't notice the first time I killed 'em before evo crashed, because the ship icons were messed up -- they looked like normal carriers.
Thanks 🙂

------------------
DX
"the best don't always
win

Those Ships, yea what are they.

------------------