Voinian question

While I've been playing the Voinian string, they asked me to find Anna Balashova. I went to Freeport, but there was nothing there. I went to South Tip Station and it gave me a message that this would be the place to look for her and I should go to the bar, but when I go to the bar all I get are missions to beat up some renegades? What should I do?

------------------

Try sniffing trough the programm files with EVedit.

First of all, DO NOT use EV-Edit unless you want to screw the game just by opening it.

Secondly, you aren't playing the regular game. You are playing Reign of the Voinians by Bombcat and friends.

Just accept all the bloody missions, you can abort all the ones you don't want.
Eventually you'll get the missions with her.

------------------
One cannot walk down an avenue, converse with a friend, enter a building, browse beneath the sandstone arches of old towns without meeting with an instrument of time.

Time is visible in all places.

Clock towers, wristwatches, church bells divide years into months, months into days, days into hours, hours into seconds, each increment of time marching after the other in perfect succession. And beyond any particular clock, a vast scaffold of time, stretching across the universe, lays down the law of time equally for all.

In this world, a second is a second is a second.

Time moves forward with unwavering regularity.

Time is an infinite ruler.

Time is absolute.