Azdagari Missions

You've all probably heard this every day, but I need help with the Azdagari missions. I did the first one, than I did the Firebird one and the pirate one (easy). I have an Azdara (not that it matters), with lotsa swivel phase cannons.

EAS

------------------
So what if they say I'm a stupid loser? I can beat the snot out of 'em at C&C;: TS...
(url="http://"mailto:Schilla_99@yahoo.com")mailto:Schilla_99@yahoo.com(/url)Schilla_99@yahoo.com

WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH????

------------------
RIP THE SYSTEM!

Sorry. Where is the next mission?

------------------
So what if they say I'm a stupid loser? I can beat the snot out of 'em at C&C;: TS...
(url="http://"mailto:Schilla_99@yahoo.com")mailto:Schilla_99@yahoo.com(/url)Schilla_99@yahoo.com

I think you hang around until you are ordered to evacuate the Azdgari base in the North Tip.

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

I tried for so damn long to get these missions, the Azdagari are the coolest strand race beyond a doubt. Where do I go and what rating should I have to get the first mission?

------------------
Lewis,
save yourself the pain,
you'll never get there.
-Radiohead, "Lewis (Mistreated.)"

I think you go to South Tip Station, but I'm not sure about the leagal ratings.

------------------
I like you. You remind me of me when I was young and stupid.

Look, you have to have five swivel guns, otherwise it's not cool enough. I think you have to kill all the pirates and land on north tip. ( I really like these questions). Okay, heres what you have to do, get your adzara ( after you have finished the missions obviously) Grab a sheild booster you can get after finishing the adz missions, and take over all the pirate systemz everywhere with your adzara. If you want.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

(I beleive you have to have a dangerous or Deadly combat rating to get the first Azdigari mission on the South Tip Station. Take the Bar mission where this Azdigari comes up to you and says that he needs your help.

------------------
Zitchas

(This is after you have evacuated the Aazdigari base to that place down between the Igadzra and Zidigar? Or have you down those too?

If you have, you get the final set from the Azdigari world renowed for its sheild generaters. I forget what its name is Veltes or Xarnes or soemthing in that system. Anyway, you will help test some sheild generators, and will help turn the tide of the Cre.... Oups, I shouldn('t give away the ending. Anyway, It will be a simple retreival mission at the start, for some engineer guy. Later on it gets more intresting.

------------------
Zitchas

Yeah, yeah, thanx and all. I have an Adzara and I got all the shield boosters and 4 swivel p. cannons (i can't buy a 5th). What is everyone's recommended outfits/configuration for the adzara.

P.S. I don't want to use any plugs for this, especially cheater plugs that give me unlimited space/money (those plugs bite).

------------------

This has nothing to do with anything, but if you want the forklift, option click the title picture, press and hold down ****+control+option+command+f, and wait. After a while you'll hear the forklift music and the forklift will go to the loaded player

This has nothing to do with anything, but if you want the forklift, option click the title picture, press and hold down shift+control+option+command+f, and wait. After a while you'll hear the forklift music and the forklift will go to the loaded player