BONE TO PICK...

For some reason my EVO game wont let me max out my guns, my C warship can onyl have four weapons, not four guns AND four turrets (as it says) but 4 guns and nowt, or vici verca.

PLS help me out!

:eek:
😕

------------------

I believe this is a bug in programming. The next time, please write in standard English.

------------------
In the end, the Confederation will win, for the moronic AI helps their superiorly shielded ships.

Have you checked your available weapon space?

------------------

S.S Invincible wrote:
**For some reason my EVO game wont let me max out my guns, my C warship can onyl have four weapons, not four guns AND four turrets (as it says) but 4 guns and nowt, or vici verca.

PLS help me out!

:eek:
😕

That's a 'feature' in version 1.0.1. That's completely normal, don't worry. I guess it was to make the game more challenging.

------------------
Micah L , (url="http://"mailto:mjlanier@home.com")mailto:mjlanier@home.com(/url)mjlanier@home.com

Prepare for <me> trouble,
Make it <also me> double,

To protect the world from <sam> devastation,
To unite all peoples within the <universe> nation,

To denounce the evils of <vonian> truth and love,
To extend my reach to <just about all> the stars above,

Mikaga <evil laugh, evil laugh cough cough etc..>,
<erm,> Early 90's Nissan,

Team Michaol Blast off at <high expectations> the speed of light,
Surrender now or prepare to <wait for the PC version> fight,

Eep Squeak Ooo! <Chao can't talk>

MY GOD THAT WAS COOL!!!

Now all I have to do is wait for the PC version.....

.....-Oh, AND have three months <non-stop> to practice and get a good ship <Azdagra> EVIL LAUGH EVIL LAUGH.

Oh, and good people who play EVO, he hasn't conquered all of the Azdagra planets, he has the ship he says he has, but he only has four planets paying him tribute. He also has a <mankey> UE ship which most of you can kick sh**less.

So Sam, S.S. Invincible even, prepare for S.S. Immortal.

So who has the last EVIL LAUGH now?

Mikaga wrote:
Surrender now or prepare to <wait for the PC version> fight,

Now all I have to do is wait for the PC version.....

.....-Oh, AND have three months <non-stop> to practice and get a good ship <Azdagra> EVIL LAUGH EVIL LAUGH.

You are going to be waiting a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time 😃

BTW: there is no "azdagra"
Just Azdara, Azdgari Arada and Azdgari Warship

------------------
596F7520686176652057415920746F206D7563682074696D65206F6E20796F75722068616E64732E2E2E