What do/don't you like about EVO??

My plug (Great War II) is more or less a continuation of EVO, in that it takes place 5-10 years after EVO and incoperates the EV plot.. meaning the Aliens are back and a part of the EVO universe. All missions will be brand new, some technology that was made during your playing in EVO will be a "default" part of the galaxy, such as the UE Cruiser and M. Gunship are already there (other techs you helped make arent though -ie enhanced Azdara-)

So, my first question relates to the Azdgari, all governments will be covered in the future...

What did and didn't you like about them? Anything you found that you want kept or expanded on? In GWII they and the renegades (who have grown in the north) have agreed not to attack each other. Thus the renegades can focus on the Miranu and Zidagar while the Azds can focus on the Zidagar and Confederacy (new govt consisting of strandless and independents that removed all Renegades in the south).

Did everyone like the fleet ideas where you led "Firebird"?
Did you like the raiding ideas and the nomadic bases?

Please, list all things you think might be cool... anything from "I think they need missles on their Azdaras" to "They need to be more involved with trading their loot"
Or "More missions raiding and stocking the loot"
Thanks! --Next week's topic, the Zidagar--

------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

(This message has been edited by mikee J (edited 02-28-2000).)

I think the Azdgari need a warship of their own, not a spoof on a C Warship. Something with super fast
shield recharge, and really big. Floating bases in their own right. That would be cool. And get rid of
the Igadzara(SP?) warship. That thing is jsut annoying.

------------------
-IondriveX

You mean something thats damn near invincible?? That would be kinda favortism wouldn't it....

You also have to keep in mind, The Azdgari are RAIDERS... meaning -get-in-get-out tactics. A huge bulky overloaded ship wouldn't fit their style. Recall the Azdgari Warship is faster and lighter compared to the regular C. Warship...

I dunno... I think the Azdgari would be more concerned about speed than power. As fat bulky ships are more of a slow, defensive nature...

Thats just how I see it...
Iggy warships? Bah! With good jamming and a fast shield recharge... you can take 'em down 😉 Thanks for your comment though... anymore people???
------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

(This message has been edited by mikee J (edited 03-02-2000).)

Well i was once messing round and i found you could use those defence drone things (you know M freighters have them) to a good effect with an adzara dropping them like bombs, you run at your hostile, and let em loose and they drift quite fast and BOOM!! Your plug sounds cool mikee.

By the way, Mabye you could make the miranu team up with the zids or something because they would be pissed at the azagadri for there agreement with the pirates.

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

(This message has been edited by Adzara (edited 03-02-2000).)

One thing in the Azdgari string I liked was the nomadic base, the raiding missions weren't bad either. I'd say definitely add more raiding missions that pay a good sum of cash, that is after all what it means to play for the Azdgari.

UEC

------------------

What I don't like about EVO is all the bugs.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.blackrockmac.com/ajm/sig.html")~AM~(/url)

"Je deteste Wyndoze!"
-Me.