FAO : Rooster & Maridian

Hi guys, hows it hangin'?

Have you had anyone interested in this group thing?

No one else has replied as they seem to want to go to aeon.

------------------
Mad Mitsubishi Nosher Boy
Aka Master Robinton.

Why on earth are you trying to start a plug group for when there already is one??

------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

GRRRRRRR!!!!!

WHY NOT??????

Look, as I see it the more groups there are, the more variety there will be and this will then allow such thing as intergroup projects, also it's supposed to be a magazine with reviews, hints etc as well as plugs released with each issue. So, I take it we can assume that you don't like the idea of competion then???

------------------
Aka Master Robinton.

Competition in what? Making plugs? There is none.. the more the marrier 😉

------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

Gee, Mikee
Anyone would think you didn't like me. ( like I care)

Just stop taking the mick out of other folks Ideas that's a very obnoxious thing to do.

------------------
Aka Master Robinton.

mikee J wrote:
**Why on earth are you trying to start a plug group for when there already is one??

Well, Mikee J, how many people are in Aeon? I think somebody said over 40. Now that's a lot. I can't speak for John or Rooster, but from what I gather our group won't be that big. Just enough for a few people to do different parts of the plugs. I mean, how boring is making descriptions, really?

But you'r eright, there isn't competition in making plugs. But if 40 people make a plug-in that 10 people could have done, 30 people don't get to enjoy the thrill of a new EV universe, and that's a tragedy. :frown:

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

Aeon has "50" members, unfortunatly we all know this number isn't true. It is estimated at 15-35. Each plug-in in the group unfortunatly has a very small amount of people. The leading plug has only 4 or so people.

The company doesn't do one plug as a whole. Aeon has many plugs and projects it is working on. I have my own and I enjoy using Aeon's resources, whenever I need a certaing thing... there is a good chance someone is there that can help me. Aeon is no more than a company of volunteers, amongst them are groups and individuals. Some people get together and work on a plug

So Aeon is a company OF groups, not a group doing one plug...
Just clearing that up 🙂

------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

(This message has been edited by mikee J (edited 03-01-2000).)