EVO for Windows?

Don't correct people when they are purposefully exaggerating. And OS X isn't even out yet. And if there was emulation for it, it would still run things faster compared to an equivalent PC.

------------------
-IondriveX

Holy Crap Yuz Guyz Iz Retarded!
The question was about EVO not yur dumb platform warz!
I doubt ANYONE could afford to just go out and buy a new computer for one measly game.
Just do what I did and contact a friend who has a Mac and use it at his house...DUH!
And when you don't feel like playing it any more you can go back to the Hundreds of Great titles on the PC....HHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
By the way the Emalgans rock yur @$$!

Hun in the Sun wrote:
Holy Crap Yuz Guyz Iz Retarded!
The question was about EVO not yur dumb platform warz!
I doubt ANYONE could afford to just go out and buy a new computer for one measly game.
Just do what I did and contact a friend who has a Mac and use it at his house...DUH!
And when you don't feel like playing it any more you can go back to the Hundreds of Great titles on the PC....HHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
By the way the Emalgans rock yur @$$!

Atleast my retardation isn't to the point of using:
Yuz, Guyz, Iz, warz, Emalgans, yur and @$$

That and capitalizing words that don't need to be. There are no "titles" for PCs, only OSs. And the only decent OSs for PCs don't have as many games as Mac OS.
So we get alittle of topic.... who cares? I assume you are a windows user..... are you enjoying you poor rip-off of an OS?

------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

Well, WORD UP!
What a dork you've just made out of yourself. Awful spelling and no grammar; the platform wars aren't stupid, they're great fun, and saying that Macs are better than PCs (I'm SURE you know that, hunny bunny) is a reason for why EVO or any other Ambrosia game will never be on PCs--too many hardware limitations, too much trouble. 96% of all programming on all games are done on Macs and converted to PC code as it goes along.
Thanks for not registering, it'd be a pity to have a dork like you filling up the boards with that kind of crap.
Can I get a hear hear, hey ho, hell yeah?

Oh, and "hundreds" of "great" titles for the PC? My ASS! Half of those "best sellers" bore my butt off. Actually, only about 57% of all of the stuff in the Winblows market is even worth buying; otherwise it's a crappy spreadsheet program, some "trainer" (heck, you dorks even have a program to UNINSTALL stuff; we have a thing called the "Trash) an awful game, or something you can get that has less bugs and better graphics than the PC version of it. Do yourself a favor and give yourself a nice mushy swirlie for being such a sh!t spouting gibberheaded dork.

(This message has been edited by Mister Spiffus (edited 03-01-2000).)

Urm... wait a minute.

You want andrew to lock this because you are afraid he may have a good come back...

Now now... if you are going to make a comment you shouldn't ask that the person you are attacking be shut up, its only fair 😃

------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

hello ,
Yes your probly right but,
maybe Ambrosia had dirrerent thoughts.Because Macontosh also has a big ass company which kicks ass to the max in which maybe they thought it would be better to relece it for mac and maybe it was easer for for them to make for mac and plus they have releed it for mac ill give you the iste if you want me to, from ad85_2000

------------------
Adam Sinclair