Ev/EVo websites

what are some good ev/evo websites?
thx Jestor out

------------------

also whats the evo upgrade??
(its been awhile since ive been around. booted up my centris the other day and started playing again 😉 its not working right though;( it freezes up for no reason after a bit. any ideas why??)

------------------

Hey andrew IP check this guy! 😉

Heh, have you looked around the site at all? There ARE links! Here is a VERY quick history lesson...
an unoffical site becomes offical site
offical site keeps getting new webmasters, alot of people complain about the webmasters or the sites

than Andrew decides to combine both the EV/O product AND offical sites into one. Thus less bitching, no more worrying about webmasters. The combining is called the "update". The old site was great, it had lots of resources like with ships specs, reviews, tons of plug-ins and a great graphic interface. Alot of hard work was put into the two EV (and EVO) sites. I hope andrew didn't just trash all that work.

There are no more sites like that, but people have all sorts of available resources and other fun stuff on their own personal sites. Personally, I would LOVE to help design a brand new unoffical site, but not to many people are interested really. We could even use the old EVO format too... seeing how it was designed by me and KMQ and not Ambrosia....
Maybe I can get some people from Aeon to work on a EVO site or something... help promote it and stuff 🙂

------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

(This message has been edited by mikee J (edited 02-23-2000).)

(This message has been edited by mikee J (edited 02-23-2000).)

id be willing to help make one like the old site b/c it was a very good site.
what happened to it? they closed it down? why?

------------------