FF help requested

As a new member of this board, I've no idea of the threads of before, but I do know I need a few answers.

Where to find the Thor freighters, Where to go after I've solved the stuff on Home, how to get the tachyonic back after my ship dies, and good planets/ports to look into when the action dies and the plot stops moving.

Others Q's to come.

Anon.

------------------
Willim I' McCrae

Scourge of New Scotland

Kilted Katastrophe

Regimental

As I remember you don't get the Tachyonic back if your ship's destroyed :frown:(back-up pilot files regularly).

As to the rest come on, play the game. If you really get stuck on something specific get people to throw you a spoiler or two, but cut vast swathes through your enjoyment of a fine plug? It's easier (and quicker) just to open it in Res and read through the mission strings.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Alan (edited 02-16-2000).)

Nice idea lad, but with 17 different save games on this one an' having spent over 100 hours of play, I still am left with the same questions. Proving either I be needin' more sleep to be intelligent enough to do this correctly or that I am legitimately stuck on all fronts. If'n ye'll nae' give me all the answers I ask, then grant the boon of one or two.

Welcoming the relief ships,

------------------

Willim I' McCrae

Scourge of New Scotland

Kilted Katastrophe

Regimental

(This message has been edited by Willim McCrae (edited 02-16-2000).)

Who the hell would want a superfreigter anyway? They would be heaps slow. Stick with a cobra... Hehheheh!!

------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

I was just looking for a bone on the plot, not a freighter to own.

Anyway, except for seeing them as owned by RESCUE! in Styx system I dinna have the first clue on finding or buying a "Cobra." Pardon my apparent ignorance, but I seem to be stuck at this point in the game.

Anon,

------------------
Willim I' McCrae

Scourge of New Scotland

Kilted Katastrophe

Regimental

Willim McCrae wrote:
**Nice idea lad, but with 17 different save games on this one an' having spent over 100 hours of play, I still am left with the same questions. Proving either I be needin' more sleep to be intelligent enough to do this correctly or that I am legitimately stuck on all fronts. If'n ye'll nae' give me all the answers I ask, then grant the boon of one or two.

Welcoming the relief ships,

Oh alright then, but it's a long time since I did this so if it doesn't work er, yeah well, it just doesn't work I suppose. Right, 1st freighter, in a war zone or something like that (look in your current missions). If you read the manual this should ring loud (as in very) bells. Somewhere your character also insists on landing on all planets in the areas searched (or something). Is that enough?

------------------
Oh yeah, and for the second, go into bars and watch TV (or whatever its called, spending to much time on Cythera at the moment, roll on EVO 1.0.2 and Nova, that's what I say).

As for the third, it's thoroughly illegimate, I honestly can't remember. Perhaps you could give me some clues, jog the old memory.

Incidentally, you'll love the Cobra, it's not quite or even nearly the Tachyon Fighter of FH, but pretty good all the same.

(This message has been edited by Alan (edited 02-18-2000).)

Why thank you, lad!

That were all I was askin' for.

Things along that line, hints per-say.

I, too, now am addicted to Cythera.

Maybe it should be mentioned that the banners at the top of each page DO get interest going :).

Anyway, I'll give it a go, as they say and have at back to ya'....

After I finish haulin' this 'gator back to the tanning salon.

Anon.

------------------
Willim I' McCrae

Scourge of New Scotland

Kilted Katastrophe

Regimental

Willim McCrae wrote:
**I, too, now am addicted to Cythera.

Maybe it should be mentioned that the banners at the top of each page DO get interest going :).

------------------

Yeah, you go through life thinking, 'advertising doesn't touch me', but then, suddenly, not only do you realise that it does, but you realise that oh no, sometimes, you don't mind when it does, aarrgh. Thank you Ambrosia, and I mean that most sincerely.

(This message has been edited by Alan (edited 02-19-2000).)