Getting Started

If anyone can help please.

Currently, I just started out with a shuttle, and I have been trading food from Centauri to Earth. I am making a considerable profit, but I wonder if there is anyway to speed up the process.

Can you help?

Try visiting the Bar on Earth or Luna, also it helps to get the maps and explore some. There is more interesting missions out there. The real money IMHO is not in trading commodities but hauling special missions.

------------------

blastoiseman wrote:
If anyone can help please.
Currently, I just started out with a shuttle, and I have been trading food from Centauri to Earth. I am making a considerable profit, but I wonder if there is anyway to speed up the process.
Can you help?

As the captain says. There are some very lucrative missions out there if you know where to look. I mean 50K for transporting from one system to another right next to it!!!!! It takes a while, but hey! 🙂

However, if you want to get any decent money, I would get something better than a shuttle. IMHO, a helian isnt a bad investment, neither is a Freight-Courier. However, I would stay clear of the cargo transporter - it is very vunerable, and pretty crap anyway!!

The last choice is to cheat ( :eek: - I bring the wrath of the EVO community upon me!!) but no real player does this, do they 🙂

Whatever you do, go to it, and good luck!

-Out

------------------
- Cast out by society, loved my few, the Outcast's life is not a happy one.

I presume you've done the introductory UE bar mission, but apart from that...

• The StellarCorp missions are available in the bar in New Chicago, and pay about twice as well as the UE ones,

• The Frontier Express missions are available from Crockett (same system), but you need a reasonable combat rating before they'll be offered,

• The Miranu series of missions pay best of all. They're available on Mira in the Mirava system, about 8 jumps north of the northernmost UE systems.

Of course, if you've got the money for that Helian or Freight Courier there's money to be made in the independent and renegade systems to the south of UE space...

~R~