what now?

i have completed three of the main missions (helping take some of the voinan space over, exploration of nebulas and tiping the strad war) is there anything left?
p.s. i know i'm not the best speller around. also i am new to this site my ?'s may have been answered if so sorry.

------------------

That's about it. You seem to have accomplished the main goals of EVO. Try getting the Zachit missions, or get a plugin. F-25 is a good choice.

------------------
ColdFusion

I'm waiting for the day when "this side up" arrows appear on grocery bags.

CREP wrote:
**i have completed three of the main missions (helping take some of the voinan space over, exploration of nebulas and tiping the strad war) is there anything left?
p.s. i know i'm not the best speller around. also i am new to this site my ?'s may have been answered if so sorry.

You could start a new pilot and do the Voinian missions, setting yourself up to play the marvellous extensions of same by Blazer. Whichever Strand you did (if you a. saved your pilot file before taking the first mission in the string, or b. downloaded Triple Agent, so long as you did the Iggie's first), you could play another and tilt the Strand balance another way. You could download F25 (very cool), Beyond the Crescent (ditto) or Beyond the Crescent 2 (dunno). Or you could go for total conversions, Frozen Heart and Femme Fatale (in that order and sooo cool words fail me). All that and more is yours to download/play, and there's more in the Pipeline 😉

------------------