Martin Turner?

What ever happened to Mr. Turner? Has anything come out since Femme Fatale?
-Morgana

------------------

He disappeared off the face of the planet, and no.

He was planning to release a plug-in called The Flight of the Eagle. I understand that it was going to be a developer's edition of the EV3 galaxy, though perhaps he was planning a seperate plot for it too. I don't know. Now he's disappeared.

------------------
Bubbles

(This message has been edited by Bubbles (edited 01-27-2000).)

He'd popped up a couple times on the EVO board (real one), last one being around January second.

He was up to The Flight Of The Eagle, I heard about it and it sounded very promising.

Other than that, I think he might be pissed over THIS.

------------------

Blade Morgan wrote:
**What ever happened to Mr. Turner? Has anything come out since Femme Fatale?
-Morgana

There were rumours about a FH V2, but I dont know if they were true....

-Out

On the old EVO board he would show up anytime someone had a question for him. I am sure he read the board but wasn't a 'acting member of the community'.

I have a feeling he is still here, perhaps reading the board, so if you have a question, just ask him and it 'might' get answered, it always did on the EVO board...

------------------

(/B)(/QUOTE)

What's "THIS?"
-Morgana

------------------

(/B)(/QUOTE)

What's "THIS?"
-Morgana

------------------

mikee J wrote:
**On the old EVO board he would show up anytime someone had a question for him. I am sure he read the board but wasn't a 'acting member of the community'.

I have a feeling he is still here, perhaps reading the board, so if you have a question, just ask him and it 'might' get answered, it always did on the EVO board...

I was just hoping for another wonderful plug-in. If the man went commercial, I'd
buy his games. However, it's possible he and his family had a baby or something. It happens. And they're very time-consuming.
Wherever he is, I wish him well.
-Morgana

------------------

I was just hoping for another wonderful plug-in. If the man went commercial, I'd
buy his games. However, it's possible he and his family had a baby or something. It happens. And they're very time-consuming.
Wherever he is, I wish him well.
-Morgana
(/B)(/QUOTE)

Martin Turner showed everybody just how flexible the EVO engine is. He is the leader of plug-in development. Before him they were, with rare exceptions, shoot-em-ups only.

------------------