I'VE PORTED SCMELTA-V TO EVO!

Pipeline, please don't kill me. Anyways, the instructions:

Create a new ResEdit file. Open it with ResEdit and change the type to MDät and the creator to Mërc. Then paste the EVO resources in Data files 1 and 2. Re-name it EV Data and you can open it with Schmelta. Then, create a new plug-in. When you've finished a mission, just paste it into your EVO plug-in with ResEdit.

------------------
Micah L.
E-mail: (url="http://"mailto:mjlanier@home.com")mailto:mjlanier@home.com(/url)mjlanier@home.com

Minor problem - wouldn't you be unable to take advantage of the new features that EVO offers to the mďsn resource?

Mike Lee (Firebird)

Yes, that's right, you wouldn't. And, like you said, it's a minor problem. Slogging through missions with ResEdit to turn on a few bits takes a lot less time than creating entire missions with ResEdit.

Hey, Micah L, I've been doing that (using Schmelta with EVO) for many months. Maybe over a year. I can't speak for other people, but it's nothing new or astounding to me.

Weepul 884 wrote:
**Yes, that's right, you wouldn't. And, like you said, it's a minor problem. Slogging through missions with ResEdit to turn on a few bits takes a lot less time than creating entire missions with ResEdit.

Hey, Micah L, I've been doing that (using Schmelta with EVO) for many months. Maybe over a year. I can't speak for other people, but it's nothing new or astounding to me.**

Yeah, I just found out that it had been done from a post on Blazer's board by Bombcat (woops). I was never told about it, but, a few people didn't know, so at least some people benifited :).

------------------
Micah L.
E-mail: (url="http://"mailto:mjlanier@home.com")mailto:mjlanier@home.com(/url)mjlanier@home.com

Micah L wrote:
**Pipeline, please don't kill me. Anyways, the instructions:

Create a new ResEdit file. Open it with ResEdit and change the type to MDät and the creator to Mërc. Then paste the EVO resources in Data files 1 and 2. Re-name it EV Data and you can open it with Schmelta. Then, create a new plug-in. When you've finished a mission, just paste it into your EVO plug-in with ResEdit.

Thanks for the advice. I will try to remember it the next time I am working on an EVO plug-in.

------------------