Femme Fatale question/problem

After i scan the Nox Aesterdam for the Stolen Artwork and land, nothing more happens. The game just contnues to play. I also become Unwelcome in the Minkar system and receive no new mission from stellar salvage.

Any ideas?

I have done this with 2 new pilots and reloaded the plugins, and I still get the same thing.

<font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial" color="808BAD">ArtemisRand wrote:
**After i scan the Nox Aesterdam for the Stolen Artwork and land, nothing more happens. The game just contnues to play. I also become Unwelcome in the Minkar system and receive no new mission from stellar salvage.

Any ideas?

I have done this with 2 new pilots and reloaded the plugins, and I still get the same thing.**</font>

Difficult to say. Are you absolutely sure you're landing in the right place (no really, I've done that, but then I can be stupid 🙂 Another possibility could be that you're missing a file in your plug-ins folder. The second time I played through FF I d/lded from a site that somehow missed a file. Everything went fine for quite a while until I just couldn't land somewhere that I had to. It was much earlier on than where you are though (I think, the older I get the more I think I'm coming down with er you know, whatisname's disease :)). If that's the case try d/lding from another site. As far as I know there are two of Ambrosia's, though that may not be so anymore.

Later. A propos to nothing, this editing feature is extremely cool.

(This message has been edited by Alan (edited 01-25-2000).)

no awnser, i just thought i'd point out to Alan that you CAN'T ( :rolleyes: )
use HTML on this board.

------------------

The weird thing is, I didn't, really. That stuff just appeared at the top of the quoted text. Strange.

------------------

For some reason, if you edit a post that has a quote in it, you end up with HTML in your reply. It's happened to me a couple times too.