Anna Baloshava

I've having some problems with this mission, I've had it in my little mission bank for a few (EVO) years, traveled all around the galaxy, and had those 3 pesky renegade ships follow me everywhere (although I beleive they did allow me to get a more favorable rating in Miranu space). I thought the mission description that I got was alittle vague. Also could this be causeing me to not being able to start Beyond the Cresent? I've helped the Empalga, freed the Hinwar, completed Paaren Station, destroyed the Dreadnaught, and helped capture or destroyaround 7 or 8 Vionian systems...

Try going to the southern Renegade worlds. I seem to remember the answer being there.

ElG7

I'll do a little research, try and be more specific later.

You find the Anna missions (after you've gotten them at New Toronto) in the Riomor system. I'm assuming that's what you wanted in the info department, it was hard to tell what you wanted.

You go to Freeport in the Riomor system and land on it. You also have to disable a modified Turncoat later, so make sure that you have a good ship. 🙂

Moments after posting this question I happened to land on Freeport and rescued Anna, then I went to Paaren and started Beyond the Creasent. All is well.

Socky wrote:
Moments after posting this question I happened to land on Freeport and rescued Anna, then I went to Paaren and started Beyond the Creasent. All is well.

God, I love it when it goes like that 😄