Strands missions

Does anyone know how to get the Igradaza missions? and the Arazya? (Spelling is bad, sorry)

------------------
--Wha? Wuuh? Where??
Why??? and Huh?
The 5 questions of a
school newspape

AFAIK you can join a strand if you have a high enough combat rating by going to south or north tip station and going to the bar (you join a different strand depending on which station you go to) but that leaves one strand that I don't know how to join.

------------------
I have gone to find myself if I
return before I get back tell me
to wait
-Me

Kitrak (not north tip, that's the Renegades missions) = Iggies.
Pozdag = Zidagar.
South Tip = Adzgari.

If you do, or even start, one Strand string, you'll never get the others (without Triple Agent, anyway).

I think you can join the Ig by going to about any planet in Marinu space. The Zs is Pozdag-3 (notice the 3!!)

------------------
🙂 Max B-H

Fuzz Bucket wrote:
**AFAIK you can join a strand if you have a high enough combat rating by going to south or north tip station and going to the bar (you join a different strand depending on which station you go to) but that leaves one strand that I don't know how to join.

------------------
I have gone to find myself if I
return before I get back tell me
to wait
-Me

Commas aren't usless y'know.

OK, here's the complete deal:

Igadzra: Kitrak in the Kitrak system
Zidagar: Pozdag-3 in the Pozdag system
Azdgari: South Tip Station in the Akrayhek system

The North Tip Renegades I belive start in Hizdriar when you help a guy that's being chased by some Zachit officers.

------------------
Micah L.
E-mail: (url="http://"mailto:mjlanier@home.com")mailto:mjlanier@home.com(/url)mjlanier@home.com