Storm Valley Rest Area revisited

macmaxbh has finished making planks and is now hammering them into position on the ceiling. "This whole place needs a new coat of paint. What color should we paint it?" he asks the crowd assembled in the cozy rest area as he hammers the first board into place.

------------------
Oh he put on his bright pink robes / And he curled up his yellow hair
And he ran about with his wand / As if we really care
He says he killed some old hag / And we guess it could be true
If Lockhart came after us / We’d choke to death laughing, too.

Finishing off his muffin DeepDeath says"I think it should be red"then picks up another muffin

------------------
Coming soon:DeepDeath666's (fairly good)level set!

"Okay, one for red. I think white or a neutral color--sky blue, with clouds painted on? would be nicer. Anyone else have an idea? Hey deepdeath, throw up a muffin! I wonder where MosterLady went." macmaxbh rambles.

------------------
Oh he put on his bright pink robes / And he curled up his yellow hair
And he ran about with his wand / As if we really care
He says he killed some old hag / And we guess it could be true
If Lockhart came after us / We’d choke to death laughing, too.

I think it should be blue. Blue is cool

OV eats a muffin just as he realizes he is allergic to poppyseed

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby

"here ya go,macmaxbh"DeepDeath then throws a muffin across the room to macmaxbh.

------------------

"Thanks! I just love popmfdkfsdm sdf" says macmaxbh as he devours a poppyseed muffin. "Hey, do we have something for Overrider? He looks like he's about to have an allergic reaction. Where's the first-aid kit?"

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

OV breaks out into hives and loses control of breathing

------------------

"Oh no! People, why are you standing around doing nothing? I'm talking to you- Thok, Salrillian, MDWGMalc, ferazel_09, elven_rose81!! Do I have to do EVERYTHING myself? Honestly."
macmaxbh jumps down to the floor, runs around until he locates the cobwebby first-aid kit, finds a anti-allergic-reaction-to-poppyseed serum and ejects it into Overrider.

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

Ahhhh, thank you. I needed that.

OV starts to help with the redecorating

------------------

Days passed silently and without anything eventful in the small building as Thok sat in a comfy armchair by the fire, constantly sipping at mist potions, quietly remembering some of the finer days of his life.

------------------

Rose thought to herself as the building was redecorated. The RPGs here seem to not move as quickly as they used to, before the deletion... ah yes, those were the days...
She got up and walked slowly around the room, searching for something, a single reminder of bygone times.
"Aha! And no one even moved it after all this time!"
With loving care she hoisted out of the corner, a small statue of an armodillopine, the christmas tree lights still intertwined between it's stone spikes. She fought an urge to hug the old relic she had made years ago, not wanting to be impaled on her own creation. With a small smile she put it down and helped the guys redecorate. A question nagged at the back of her mind, and so she asked as she helped paint.
"What ever happened in the old story, the one I started?"

------------------
From the depths of mystery and a email long deceased I have returned. Those who remember me shall wonder, and those who don't will too. Behold, for it is I, Corkmaster, reincarnated!

"It got locked after someone dug it up." replied Thok between mist potions "Personally, I think it wasn't that bright an idea. A story being dug up shouldn't matter."

------------------

"Ah, people" sighed macmaxbh. "Okay, what color do YOU think the walls should be?"

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

The door crashes open and MonsterLady staggers into the room, loaded down with parcels.

"You wouldn't believe the trip I had to go on." she states, tossing the parcels on the counter and then pushing her windswept hair out of her face. "Poppyseeds can be incredibly difficult to find."

OV starts hyperventilating again at the mention of poppyseeds, explains the allergic reaction and asks if ML can make something that doesn't contain them.

"Oh, sure. Sorry 'bout that." ML digs through the parcels, tossing aside a G-5 as she searches. "Here we go. Chocolate chips. How about some double chocolate-chocolate chip cookies?"

Finding herself suddenly sitting on the floor, ML looks up to see a brawl developing as OV and macmaxbh fight over the G-5.

"Put it down. That's mine!" Rose joins in the fight.

ML looks at the commotion. Shaking her head in bemusement, she finishes unpacking the supplies, lining up additional goodies on the counter.

------------------
Age and treachery will usually overcome youth and enthusiasm.
Official Member of WIRP

Rose gave a shout as she joined in the fight over the G-5, keeping the patented "Rolling Pin of DOOM" out of sight. As the fight escalated, she realized she'd probably be beaten to a pulp before she'd get her hands on the G-5. Giving a sigh, she pulled out her rolling pin and smartly thwacked OV and mamaxbh over the head with her rolling pin.
"Enough! Stoppit!"
OV and macmaxbh both stopped and shot her heavy glares as they winced at the lumps on their heads. Rose stood up.
"Now, I think that we should do this the fair way, as this most impressive piece of equipment shouldn't be brawled over in such a vulgar fashion. Now, what we should do to make sure this is completely fair is..."
Rose rambled on, gently tugging the G-5 towards her as she spoke with some basic telepathy. She nearly had it, when she overdid it and the computer went soaring over her head with a tremendous mental jerk.Her eyes widened as she gave a scream,
"NOOOOO! CATCH IT!"

------------------
From the depths of mystery and a email long deceased I have returned. Those who remember me shall wonder, and those who don't will too. Behold, for it is I, Corkmaster, reincarnated!

macmaxbh looked as the G5 started flying across the room. "No!" he yelled and with a wave of his wand, the computer froze in midair. "My my my, this is very popular, isn't it. Let me see.." he said as he thought for a second. "Ah, I know!". After a few minutes of intensive spell casting, three identical G5s were floating in midair. "There. Now elven_rose, could you sit them down slowly? And nobody try to steal one-- the duplication spell only works inside the rest area."

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

Rose nodded, and wondered why she hadn't thought of that. She concentrated on the G-5s, and slowly lowered them to the ground telepathicly, where they landed with a soft thud. OV, macmaxbh and Rose all grab one and drag it to a seperate area, where they immediately start them up. Rose's eyes grew wide as her screen lit up.
"Oooooooohh...."
Mesmorized by the shinyness of the new computer, Rose didn't notice ML until she started chuckling at her from behind the counter. With a hint of reproach Rose raised her eyes from the screen and spoke,
"What's so funny eh?"
She noticed something shiny on the counter in front of ML, and was instantly drawn to it. Getting up reluctantly from the computer, she made her way over to the counter, and grinned as she saw the various trinkets and pieces of equipment lying there.
"Very nice ML!"
She picked up an iPod off the table,
"Can I have one? Please!"

------------------

(This message has been edited by elven_rose81 (edited 06-28-2003).)

"Wow-- how do you get all this Apple stuff all the way out here, MonsterLady?" askes macmaxbh as he snarfs down another poppyseed muffin. "Mmm.. way too tasty."
He starts searching the corners of the rest area for all the buckets of paint to be used in the repainting effort.
"Goodbye, my friends. I must go on a long quest, and will not be back for a long time. You can expect me back in three and a half weeks."
------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

(This message has been edited by macmaxbh (edited 06-30-2003).)

(This message has been edited by macmaxbh (edited 06-30-2003).)

"I think i'll stick to my iBook"says DeepDeath,while a blue iBook appears in front of him.

------------------

ML pulls a batch of burnt, smoking muffins from the oven. Well, they might have once been muffins, but now it is really hard to tell.

"I really should pay more attention to what's going on around here," she mutters under her breath. "I really need a good soak in the Ziridium pool."

She walks to the pool in the corner and immerses herself in the healing liquid.

------------------
Age and treachery will usually overcome youth and enthusiasm.
Official Member of WIRP