mp3 Harry Musics available for download!

(note: Ferazel's Wand is is the board that's as closely related to Harry as you can get, so I'm posting this here on top of Ambrosia Banter)

I posted a few hours ago three zip archives containing the Harry music in mp3 format (if fact, it took me the whole yesterday afternoon and evening to upload them, 25MB of data in total) to the Harry add-on files. So unless there is a problem soon you will be able to download them and experience them on iTunes or your iPod, not to mention being able to have iTunes play them in the background while you go back kicking the asses of ScumCo baddies with in-game music turned off! This is also a message to whoever is in charge of these add-on files, so that he can know there are files awaiting review and posting. Notice I asked if these files were okay to be made public, but I got no answer. Hope it's okay.

EDIT: now they have been approved, thanks to Zelda, I changed the topic title.

This post has been edited by Zacha Pedro : 10 December 2005 - 09:08 AM

Awesome! I've been waiting for those for forever! I've always loved those ScumCo Tunes. I was rather disappointed when they weren't included in the Ambrosia Tunes package.

I can't wait till they're posted.

This post has been edited by Destroyer E : 04 December 2005 - 01:24 PM

Destroyer E, on Dec 4 2005, 05:17 PM, said:

Awesome! I've been waiting for those for forever! I've always loved those ScumCo Tunes. I was rather disappointed when they weren't included in the Ambrosia Tunes package.

I can't wait till they're posted.
View Post

Well, they couldn't have been included in the Ambrosia Tunes package because I am the only one who has been able to extract them from the data files and turn them into audible stuff, and I didn't complete the task until recently. Even Ben admits he forgot about the details of the custom format they're in.

Zelda posted them! Rejoice!