Luck/stat raising

I have two questions:

1. How do you turn the volume down, anyway?

2. I saw a post with something about classes of mages. Is there more than one class of mage?

------------------
ลƒCafall

(This message has been edited by Cafall (edited 09-26-2001).)

As far as i know, there is no way to adjust sound in the game, so you have to turn it down before starting if you don't have volume control on your speakers.

I believe there are 3 classes of mages, a little boy in Berglum can tell you their names. They don't seem to be very different, but the ones that throw fire are the toughest ones I think.

ok, now i know what to do to get on the boat. however, i dont have access to the 3rd level of the learning tree and i havent found the statue mision. spoilers are greatly appreciated here ๐Ÿ˜‰ what do i have to find to get access, and where is it that i have to find?

Originally posted by -esw-dragoon_77:
ok, now i know what to do to get on the boat. however, i dont have access to the 3rd level of the learning tree and i havent found the statue mision. spoilers are greatly appreciated here;) what do i have to find to get access, and where is it that i have to find?

After you bring the Elf the Tome of Elixirs, he gives you another quest to find him some magical herbs. You need to go to the Learning Tree and look up Herbs and then Reefs Island. This will let the ship Captain in Berglum inform you about the Statue being stolen.
You need to locate it, (Spoiler, its real close to Berglum, to the South.)

You need to get the Druid a ring before you can get access to the third level. If you have given the Elf the Tome of Elixirs, you should be able to get the Druid to give you the ring Quest.

Hope this helps.

------------------
CRH

where i s the ring i give to the druid?

another problem ive been facing: you need to get the tome of elixers to get access to the third level, but the key to get to the tome IS on the third level. unless im completely mixed up. the tome of elixers is in the temple 2w and 1n from the northern terrortories entrance, right?

You don't need the tomb of elixers. You need to show the shield to Emilius(not sure about the spelling...the druid outside the learning tree).

------------------

Tent? how do you use the tent? I am lvl 16 now and I have never know of any tent... how do you use it??

"majority does not mean intelligence, look at cockroaches--they far out number humans"

Originally posted by Brett:
**Tent? how do you use the tent? I am lvl 16 now and I have never know of any tent... how do you use it??

"majority does not mean intelligence, look at cockroaches--they far out number humans"**

you can get it from the general after warning the towns, you cant use it in town, but once you clear a screen of all monsters you can use it to sleep and gain your health back.

------------------
neee-wom!

As far as i know, there is no way to adjust sound in the game, so you have to turn it down before starting if you don't have volume control on your speakers.

I use the control strip's volume control (running PoG in a window) or Ambrosia's ColorSwitch Pro will let you define a resolution, color depth AND volume to automatically apply whenever you run PoG... pretty cool ๐Ÿ†’

I don't know if ColorSwitch Pro works with OS X...

Cheers ๐Ÿ˜„

------------------