HELP!!!

help! i'm stuck in the first corridor of the ferazel level 'laberinth" and i can't figure out how to keep going! my only idea is that it might have something to do with the coat of arms? onthe wall. somebody please give me an answer!!!!!!

------------------

Originally posted by junebuggy13:
**help! i'm stuck in the first corridor of the ferazel level 'laberinth" and i can't figure out how to keep going! my only idea is that it might have something to do with the coat of arms? onthe wall. somebody please give me an answer!!!!!!

Hello junebuggy13. Welcome to the FW forum.

Labyrinth is one of the tougher levels in the game, and I think we've all had to "cheat" just a little to get through. There are some maps around.... I'll go look for a link for you... (have to open Classic and look for my old bookmarks...)

But I don't think the coat of arms has any significance.

What you have to do is climb up inside the little towers. Go inside, then "up", then you can get up to the rest of the level. Hope this makes sense.

(edit: the link to the map is no longer working... best I can do is this (url="http://"http://www.macosjournal.com/guides/ferazel/")guide(/url)

But feel free to ask more questions if you need to. (/edit)

------------------
Official Member of WIRP
(ML: addicted to Chocolate and the other Good Things in life)

(This message has been edited by MonsterLady (edited 11-03-2003).)

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😄 😄 😄

------------------

Me and my older brother were trying to beat Ferazel as a team effort, a bit competitive. In the end, I was so frustrated I just opened up Labrynth in MASCOT and used the map, to find my way out of the level.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

Cheat, you say? I got through the level not even knowing there was a way to cheat... Oh well. There's a bug in that level, there's one room with one of those things that shoots you out when you hop inside it, it's a head of some large reptile or something, but anyways, I somehow managed to get the teleportation device to go inside there and get stuck. When I jump RIGHT in the right spot on the shooter thing, I land on the teleport, but as soon as it starts to send me out, the shooter thing shoots me off of the teleport. Strange, huh? Hope you're not stuck in THAT place.

------------------
I love you all.

Just because the board doesn't get much activity doesn't mean you can delge up topics from years gone by! Sorry, but I don't think any of us want another of that little fsckwit that would dig up every topic he set eyes on. Don't do it again.

------------------
Key Part in the making of Xichra's Revenge.
---
(url="http://"http://www.alphaconspiracy.com/")"Another day is a step towards grey", she says / I just wonder if she'll ever be today / run to the winter cold embrace / stealing my life(/url)
(edit) I hate UBB. (/edit)

(This message has been edited by ferazel_09 (edited 04-06-2004).)

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**Just because the board doesn't get much activity doesn't mean you can delge up topics from years gone by! Sorry, but I don't think any of us want another of that little fsckwit that would dig up every topic he set eyes on. Don't do it again.

I believe it's ok to dig up an old topic if you have something new to say. It's only when someone digs up a topic and makes a tired response that has already been made fifty times before that makes it annoying...to me. We do have to realize that there are people new to the boards and when they read through old topics, they occasionally want to comment. Again..if it's a new perspective..we'll welcome it.

------------------
STILL a proud member of WIRP.
And I am the WIRP bitch from forge's worst nightmare.
--------
Bege is right all the time.