spell locations

well, lets see. I ust started playing fw again, and i'm up tho goblin boss, an I only have firball. I have completly forgotton where the spells are, but dont tell me. could you instead just tell me on what levels to find the statue and boomarang spells? Oh yeah and how do you beat that stupid goblin boss? thanks ...O_o

------------------
Don't step on the ducks, they don't like it
-me 😛 It is as bad as you think, they are out to get you. -my brother

btw, I tried the search funtion and it isn't working

------------------
Don't step on the ducks, they don't like it
-me 😛 It is as bad as you think, they are out to get you. -my brother

Originally posted by Spazzybob:
**well, lets see. I ust started playing fw again, and i'm up tho goblin boss, an I only have firball. I have completly forgotton where the spells are, but dont tell me. could you instead just tell me on what levels to find the statue and boomarang spells? Oh yeah and how do you beat that stupid goblin boss? thanks ...O_o

What is a firball? Bits of fir tree stuck in your throat? Oh... Fireball... Sorry... yes... anyway...

(url="http://"http://www.macosjournal.com/guides/ferazel")Try here for help(/url)

Western Reaches is where the Statue spell is.

If I recall correctly, you get the boomerang spell at the end of "Unemployed in Greenland" - the exit to the right.

Goblin Boss - Fire Seeds work (you have to get them first though, which means going into the ice realm first).

ML

------------------
Official Member of WIRP
(ML: addicted to Chocolate and the other Good Things in life)
"Embrace the geekiness."

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
Goblin Boss - Fire Seeds work (you have to get them first though, which means going into the ice realm first).

But if you only have fireball in the ice realm your toast.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

not exactly,and besides,if you just visit the greenland stage you can get the boomerang spell,and the statue spell is in the caves.I think that should be enough to get a few fire seeds and get out,Shouldn't it?

------------------
The ignorant shall fall to the squirrles!

Well, actually, there are a few fireseeds in Storm Valley, if you know where to look.

------------------
Official Member of WIRP
(ML: addicted to Chocolate and the other Good Things in life)
"Embrace the geekiness."

Oh yes,forgot about those.Not actualy that difficult to find ether

------------------
The ignorant shall fall to the squirrles!