Bosshelp!

Oh all mighty knowledgable gods of Ambrosia and forum! I need help!
I have managed to beat most of the game but I'm having a very hard time on one of the bosses. He's the fire one..the two gargoyle snake thingies, y'know?
I know that it's week when his eyes go bright green..but no matter what I do I can't manage to kill it! I need a stradegy and I'm lost! Please help me!
How do you beat him?

Thank you!

------------------
Bunny!

Originally posted by Jack-Rabbit:
**Oh all mighty knowledgable gods of Ambrosia and forum! I need help!
I have managed to beat most of the game but I'm having a very hard time on one of the bosses. He's the fire one..the two gargoyle snake thingies, y'know?
I know that it's week when his eyes go bright green..but no matter what I do I can't manage to kill it! I need a stradegy and I'm lost! Please help me!
How do you beat him?

Thank you!

Yes, you have the right idea.

You have to leap back and forth between the platforms, dodging the balls of fire they'll spit at you, and fire at the Fire Bosses when their eyes glow green.

I've found the best spell to use is the "Ice" spell - originally Zelda's idea because, as she said "Just seemed to make sense." (ice vs. fire)

You've got the right idea - it's just a matter of timing and practice. (And look for the secrets that are hidden - they'll help with magic and health a wee bit...)

Oh... and welcome to the boards!

ML

------------------
Official Member of WIRP
(ML: addicted to Chocolate and the other Good Things in life)
"Embrace the geekiness."

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
I've found the best spell to use is the "Ice" spell - originally Zelda's idea because, as she said "Just seemed to make sense." (ice vs. fire)

Statue also works, it does amazing damage to bosses, and I find it easier to aim.

And welcome to the boards, its nice to see some new, eh faces

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

Also,If you have a few fire seeds handy they are quite effective(I think 4 hits for each head)They are no challenge while doing this though,so if you want a challenge,don't do this.

------------------
The ignorant shall fall to the squirrles!

And ziridium seeds are probably a 1 or 2 hit kill.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein