I will say NI again to you.

Greetings out there!

The world file I released last time got dreadfully few downloads.
On top of that, some friends of me at school who loves to annoy me rated my level 1 on many different computers. :mad:
So get yourself up to the downloads section to get my NEW, FANTASTIC WORLD 😄 or I will say NI again to you!

------------------
"let´s not bicker about
who killed who!
This is supposed to be
a happy day."

Originally posted by Knight of NI:
**Greetings out there!

On top of that, some friends of me at school who loves to annoy me rated my level 1 on many different computers. :mad:
So get yourself up to the downloads section to get my NEW, FANTASTIC WORLD 😄 or I will say NI again to you!

Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!

------------------
I was a Habnabit for Halloween!
To see pictures, click (url="http://"http://www.frontiernet.net/~pschaaf/ferazel")here(/url).
---------------
(url="http://"http://www.frontiernet.net/~pschaaf/andrewsworld/")Andrew's World(/url): Currently the largest set of Ferazel's Wand levels!

If you wish I can reset your rating level.

------------------
I propose that Al Gore and Dubya Bush be dumped in favor of the Whig Party. Who's with me?

Originally posted by spamguy:
**If you wish I can reset your rating level.

Actually..he's uploaded a new version. So he gets to start over. 🙂 But you do bring up a good point. To all who upload on the addons page: The moderators are able to reset the ratings level, so if you feel you're a victim of a dastardly attempt to besmirch your good name, just mail either spamguy or myself and ask for a reset. Or post it here. Well, you could try mailing Ben...but he goes through these vast periods where he ignores emails. Genius at work I guess. 😉

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

**Greetings out there!

Really good map but to hard with so few save points , it´s really frustrating when you have to do the same thing over and over. You should add a savepoint in the spirit room 3rd level. Another place is after you have killed the grey axeguy and the stoneguy 2nd level.

I think that if you add those savepoints your map would be some of the best maps out there.

------------------
1 pirate down
just 500 to go

Originally posted by Modesty_Blaise_US
Really good map but to hard with so few save points , it´s really frustrating when you have to do the same thing over and over. You should add a savepoint in the spirit room 3rd level. Another place is after you have killed the grey axeguy and the stoneguy 2nd level.
I think that if you add those savepoints your map would be some of the best maps out there.

I have placed few savepoints with purpose because I want to make REALLY hard levels.
I look upon the levels I have made so far as medium levels.
And if I had placed a save-point next to a difficult place it wouldn´t be difficult anymore.

------------------
"let´s not bicker about
who killed who!
This is supposed to be
a happy day."

(This message has been edited by Knight of NI (edited 12-02-2000).)

Originally posted by modesty_blaise_us:
**Really good map but to hard with so few save points , it´s really frustrating when you have to do the same thing over and over. You should add a savepoint in the spirit room 3rd level. Another place is after you have killed the grey axeguy and the stoneguy 2nd level.

I agree! At least one more save point somewhere.

------------------
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out, too.

**I look upon the levels I have made so far as medium levels.
And if I had placed a save-point next to a difficult place it wouldn´t be difficult anymore.

I'd hate to see your hard levels!
And save-points just make it less annoying, not easier. 🙂

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**I'd hate to see your hard levels!
And save-points just make it less annoying, not easier. 🙂 I know you don't want things too easy but you've got to realize if people get overly frustrated with your game, they just won't play it. And if you're getting told here that it's too frustrating, it might do to listen. Most people don't consider it a great challenge to have to keep replaying huge amounts of the game over and over...they just find it a waste of time!

---Zelda

------------------
I'd rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, we get to wear cuter clothes, and we're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

I'm with Zelda - one more save spot wouldn't hurt.

By the way - completed all the levels. Very challenging. Still haven't found some of the secrets (only 50% on the last level).

------------------
Some people are Optimists - they see the glass as half full. Some are Pessimists - the glass is half empty. I'm a Realist. I know eventually I'm going to have to wash that glass.

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**I'm with Zelda - one more save spot wouldn't hurt.

While we're on the subject, who'd like to see a save-point half-way through Andrew's World level 4, or another one on level 2?

------------------
"They said, 'You know, this issue doesn't seem to resignate with the people.' And I said, you know something? Whether it resignates or not doesn't matter to me, because I stand for doing what's the right thing, and what the right thing is hearing the voices of people who work." -- G. W. Bush
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." -- G. W. Bush
"They have miscalculated me as a leader." -- G. W. Bush

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**While we're on the subject, who'd like to see a save-point half-way through Andrew's World level 4, or another one on level 2?

Definitely one midway on Andrew's World level 4.

"They said, 'You know, this issue doesn't seem to resignate with the people.' And I said, you know something? Whether it resignates or not doesn't matter to me, because I stand for doing what's the right thing, and what the right thing is hearing the voices of people who work." -- G. W. Bush

In Canada the word is "resonate". Just another example of two countries separated by a common language!

------------------
Some people are Optimists - they see the glass as half full. Some are Pessimists - the glass is half empty. I'm a Realist. I know eventually I'm going to have to wash that glass.

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**In Canada the word is "resonate". Just another example of two countries separated by a common language!

That's Dubya for you! 😉

------------------

**While we're on the subject, who'd like to see a save-point half-way through Andrew's World level 4, or another one on level 2?

Maybe after the fire pit in level 2, I died so many times there!

------------------

Your levels are great!
I find level two very hard.
Keep working on more hard levels!

------------------
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." -- G. W. Bush
"They have miscalculated me as a leader." -- G. W. Bush

Thanks for your feedback.
Maybe I will make another save-point around.
I have recently added more secrets to my levels, and I will try to get a storyline inside it.
Continue giving me feedback, as I like to hear your points of view.
My biggest design problems for now must be:
"What shall I put down here?"
"Maybe a acid bath with swinging scythes.
No, I already have a lot of those."
By the way..
Have you people managed to open the treasure chest and found the red Xichron at level II?
Do you people know why the downloads page says that zero people have downloaded my world when I actually know about people who have?

------------------
"let´s not bicker about
who killed who!
This is supposed to be
a happy day."

It is interesting that you have been consistently been cursed with a zero-DL count. Can't say I know what to do about it, though.

------------------
MAGNETIC POEM #455
twice in a dream i visioned
nerds content with empowering
man and space

By the way..
Have you people managed to open the treasure chest and found the red Xichron at level II?
Do you people know why the downloads page says that zero people have downloaded my world when I actually know about people who have?

NO! I haven't been able to find the key for the treasure chest.
I have SEEN the red Xichron, but haven't been able to find a button to open the door.

Hints would be appreciated (as would an extra save point).

Obviously I have downloaded your world but no idea why the count isn't showing. Are numbers really that important? 😉

------------------

(This message has been edited by MonsterLady (edited 12-06-2000).)

**Do you people know why the downloads page says that zero people have downloaded my world when I actually know about people who have?

This happens to me, too. Weird.

------------------

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**This happens to me, too. Weird.

I've noticed this as well, I for one have downloaded both files and it still said 'Zero downloads." So I downloaded again and still didn't change your download count. Something is not quite right there.

---Zelda

------------------