Tree Trunk Spell

It has been almost two years since I played Ferazel's Wand. I got busy and wasn't able to finish. I kept my old games and I want to start where I left off at Ends of the Earth. I'm at the save near ziridium pool near the beginning. The problem is that I was never very good at the Tree Trunk Spell. I used it very rarely. Well, it seems that I have to use it in the area with the Wraiths that you cannonball into. I can't seem to figure it out. I start climbing and it disappears before I can add anything else. If I'm climbing and I try to add more to the tree trunk I end up starting one in a different location. Can someone help walk me through what I should do? I'd love to finish.

As tree trunk is my favorite spell(after I get it it's the only one i use,aside from v-blade)I have had much practice with it(7 times through the original game+only tree trunk spell=.....).Anyway,this is how you do it,(if you have a good mashing finger,it helps)shoot about 8-9(so it grows somewhere around twice the hight of ferazel)jump about half way up holding left/right(If im not mistaken it should be right here).From this point on don't let go of over.Repetivly fire until you see the bottom start to dissapear then jump till you get almost to the top(still holding over)and fire like mad again and jump when it starts to dissapear.lather,rinse,reapeat untill you get where you want to go.

------------------
Coming soon:DeepDeath666's (fairly good)level set!

Is it the part where there are smite rings underneath a swinging sword?

If so, it also helps if you use the ice wall spell. In your inventory, get the tree trunk spell first, and ice wall second. Shoot the tree trunk for 8-9 times like DeepDeath said, and than jump and switch to ice wall and shoot it at the spikes and jump onto it.

Good Luck!

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby
Official cronie of Zortrium

I didn't have ice wall(older version)so I had to improvise 🙂

------------------

Originally posted by DeepDeath666:
**I didn't have ice wall(older version)so I had to improvise:)

If you didn't have ice wall how did you make it up the first set of spikes after you get past the fire and floating spike balls?

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby

I held on to the wall,shot to where the flames on the ledge are,and held over while jumping and shooting 'till I got to the top.(I needed magic potions 🙂 )

------------------
Coming soon: DeepDeath666's (fairly good)level set!

(This message has been edited by DeepDeath666 (edited 07-14-2003).)

Cool guy........

------------------

Welcome to (url="http://"http://www.e-spy-software.com/keylogger.htm")Invisible Keylogger(/url) Online

Originally posted by Waresight:
**Cool guy........

Unlike you.

------------------
Downloading EV: Nova for Windows and great plugins from Internet: Free, excluding Internet access costs.
Registering EV: Nova for Windows: $30.
Finally being able to play EV on your Windows computer: Priceless.
There are some things that Windows users couldn't buy. For those, there are Window's ports.

Nice signature WraithSniper 🙂

------------------