Jumps short

So I'm in Parched Earth. Ferazel's made it througfh a series of cannons and now he's jumped up a series of small platforms to get the xirons. He's at the top and he has to jump to another platform that looks like a square of cement in the air. Here's my question: Whenever he tries to jump to that square platform he never makes it. What isn't he doing right?

------------------

I haven't played FW in quite some time, but I think you're at the place where you have to backtrack into the cannon and shoot out to the cement-like platform.

------------------
I was disorientedly changing my body orientation in a clockwise direction while simulateously expressing my appreciation of mikee's humor and watching my posterior disconnect -- ElG7

Originally posted by tracy:
**So I'm in Parched Earth. Ferazel's made it througfh a series of cannons and now he's jumped up a series of small platforms to get the xirons. He's at the top and he has to jump to another platform that looks like a square of cement in the air. Here's my question: Whenever he tries to jump to that square platform he never makes it. What isn't he doing right?

Are you "running" and "jumping" at the same time? "Shift", "option" "up arrow" and "side arrow" all at the same time as I recall! (been a while for me too.)

------------------
Age and treachery will usually overcome youth and enthusiasm.
Official Member of WIRP

Were the platforms above a sand pit? If so, then all you really need to do is get a slight running start and jump

Welcome to the boards 🙂
------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby
Official cronie of Zotrium

(This message has been edited by Overrider720 (edited 06-12-2003).)