How do you get past the Dig?

Ok
Its my secound time being on a game board, but I trying to find out how to upgrade member status and I'm also trying to get past the level The Dig in Ferazels Wand as it is my first time on that level and I was rejoicing becsause I had just gotten past Parched Earth and it's almost like doing the Laybrinth all overr again.
Sorry if I am sounding a bit lame.

------------------

Just keep digging. If you can't go down, go left or right. If you can't go either way, you'll need to dig upwards- Don't shoot the whole wall or you won't be able to climb up. Try and save your fire seeds, there are a few nasty monsters you'll want to use those on.

Welcome to the boards!

------------------
Signature currently in development.

Greetings Ice Ferazel.

If you have completed the Ice levels you will find the ice pick very helpful on The Dig - it saves all sorts of magic.

Just keep going down. Try to save your fire seeds for a couple of spots where they are absolutely essential. There are a couple of well hidden secrets. If you get stumped try going to
(url="http://"http://www.macosjournal.com/guides/ferazel")http://www.macosjour.../guides/ferazel(/url)

As far as Karma goes - if you're nice and helpful it usually helps, but Karma has to be awarded by a moderator. Read the FAQs for more explanation (the mod's don't like long topics on Karma, so I hope this will suffice).

Edit - stupid link!
------------------
Age and treachery will usually overcome youth and enthusiasm.
Official Member of WIRP

(This message has been edited by MonsterLady (edited 02-14-2003).)

Hey thanks for welcoming me you guys. Thanks for the help as well.
Yeah as I said earlier this is my secound time on a game board. The last board I was on was for Avernum 3.

------------------

Yes, we love you.

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better
(url="http://"http://drtalll.tripod.com")Dr Tall Land(/url)

Originally posted by Ice Ferazel:
**Hey thanks for welcoming me you guys. Thanks for the help as well.
Yeah as I said earlier this is my secound time on a game board. The last board I was on was for Avernum 3.

Which is a great game. One of my favorites. Welcome to this board.

---Zelda

------------------
STILL a proud member of WIRP
--------
Bege is right all the time.

Originally posted by Ice Ferazel:
**Hey thanks for welcoming me you guys. Thanks for the help as well.

It's good to see so many new names on the boards. Welcome!

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**Greetings Ice Ferazel.

Hey... I never got a welcome here! :mad:
I'm wanted! Ice Ferazel, Karma topics aren't good. Why do you think i'm negative five? :frown:

-Ferazel_999

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**Yes, we love you.

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Zelda:
(B)Which is a great game. One of my favorites. Welcome to this board.

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Lizwiz:
It's good to see so many new names on the boards. Welcome!

**(/quote)
/me is mad at each of you.
Why am I hated? Why am I always slapped? Why does everyone else get so many raises? I'm tired of being known only for "digging up topics"! Follow the golden rule! All I am ever told are bad insults and language such as: "At this rate, it won't be long until he's gone" and "Damn! I thought he was gone!" And "If you want a raise, stop digging up uberold topics. " Can I help that I dig up topics?NOOO!!!!!!!!!! I've been saying this for maybe two months now, and if you can only say something bad, you are bad people with no care for negatives.
-Ferazel_999

------------------

Why am I hated? Why am I always slapped?

You get karmaslapped for whiny posts like this.

Can I help that I dig up topics?NOOO!!!!!!!!!!

You can help digging up topics. Just look at the date, dont post on anything more than a month old. You dont seem to get it.

Why am I hated?

No one hates you, we just have a general disregard for topic digging and topics like this. Just stop posting things like this and stop digging up topics.

Why does everyone else get so many raises?

Many people have been on this board longer than you, have read the web board guidelines, and have not ignored warnings from moderators. Most people dont have more than 3, and those who do are very knowledgable and helpful about ferazel and have been on this board a while.

You have no one to blame but yourself, i started on this board at about the same time as you. there is a karma difference of 6 between us, if you had not dug up topics and ignore moderators, your karma would likely be at 0 or 1 by now.

And why are you mad at them? They were just welcoming a new member.

I've been saying this for maybe two months now, and if you can only say something bad, you are bad people with no care for negatives. :mad:

Your talking? Look at your post? all you see in us is bad, all you see in the board is bad, and the only reason you seem to stay is to say to us that you hate us. That is why your karma is like that. Topic digging was only the first -1-3 karma. The last two have been due to things like this.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

(This message has been edited by Salrillian (edited 02-24-2003).)

Originally posted by Salrillian:
**< snip>

First of all, I am not ignoring the moderaters' warnings. I'm trying my best, but then you come in and try to stump me. And no, I don't come here to say I hate each of you, i'm just hurt that Ice Ferazel got a welcome and I did not. That's all. We are allowed to state feelings. That's why there are smilies. And do me a favor for a change and stop saying that i'm posting whiny topics. I'm not the idiot you think I am.

**Many people have been on this board longer than you, have read the web board guidelines, and have not ignored warnings from moderators. Most people dont have more than3, and those who do are very knowledgeable and helpful about ferazel and have been on this board a while.

I have read the guidelines, and I CAN'T for the last time possibly be aware of topcs that already exist.
You just don't seem to understand anything I post, do you. I'm surprised if you do, because if everyone did, I would not be -5, would I?
-Ferazel_999

------------------

Sorry, this post was an accident, mods feel free to delete it.
------------------
'...and so Nathilia was banished from Teraknorn, but in the neighboring land of Denelia, Nathalia found the artifact known only as 'Mascot Editor' and from there he began to strike doom into the land of Teraknorn.'

(This message has been edited by Nathilia (edited 02-25-2003).)

Originally posted by Ferazel_999:
**First of all, I am not ignoring the moderaters' warnings. I'm trying my best, but then you come in and try to stump me. And no, I don't come here to say I hate each of you, i'm just hurt that Ice Ferazel got a welcome and I did not. That's all. We are allowed to state feelings. That's why there are smilies. And do me a favor for a change and stop saying that i'm posting whiny topics. I'm not the idiot you think I am.

I have read the guidelines, and I CAN'T for the last time possibly be aware of topcs that already exist.
You just don't seem to understand anything I post, do you. I'm surprised if you do, because if everyone did, I would not be -5, would I?
-Ferazel_999

**First of all, I am not ignoring the moderaters' warnings. I'm trying my best, but then you come in and try to stump me. And no, I don't come here to say I hate each of you, i'm just hurt that Ice Ferazel got a welcome and I did not. That's all. We are allowed to state feelings. That's why there are smilies. And do me a favor for a change and stop saying that i'm posting whiny topics. I'm not the idiot you think I am.

-Ferazel_999

-Ferazel_999

Yes you can, use the search function, and no one said you were posting things that have already been posted. You have been topic digging. if you still havent figured it out, you should not post on anything more than a month old.

we understand what you post fine. We have no problem with you posting things on topic, but posts complaining about your karma are completely pointless. none of us care about your karma, its not a big deal even though you seem to take it as one.

The mods arent stupid enough to lower your karma because they dont understand your posts, your current karma is because you dug up topics and posted complaints about your karma like this.

**First of all, I am not ignoring the moderaters' warnings.

I know for sure that Zelda has warned you many times about not topic digging. If you care so much about your karma, do not dig up topics and do not post whiny posts about your karma and how everything is unfair.

I'm trying my best, but then you come in and try to stump me.

Im trying to get it throught to you to stop doing the things that have caused your karma to drop. You act like im out to get you or something.

**I don't come here to say I hate each of you,

Than start acting like it.

**i'm just hurt that Ice Ferazel got a welcome and I did not.

You got plenty of welcome, I know that for sure, if you want, i'll go and find some posts welcoming you.

**That's all. We are allowed to state feelings. That's why there are smilies.

Brilliant interpretation of the smilies system.

**And do me a favor for a change and stop saying that i'm posting whiny topics.

Posts complaining about your karma and how your mad at us and how its all so unfair and how your jealous of Ice Ferazel can be considered whiny.

**I'm not the idiot you think I am.

You dont act like it.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."
Albert Einstein

** <snip>

Hey, hey, I act like i'm an idiot? There should not be insults on these boards.

**none of us care about your karma, its not a big deal even though you seem to take it as one.

And You think that I ignored the web board guidelines. Remember that if -10 or worse, you are banished from the boards until a moderator decides to allow you back in? Karma can be a big deal.

-Ferazel_999

------------------

**And You think that I ignored the web board guidelines. Remember that if -10 or worse, you are banished from the boards until a moderator decides to allow you back in? Karma can be a big deal.

-Ferazel_999

Man, its just a web board, and that karma is your fault, stop blaming us.

------------------
Albert Einstein

**Man, its just a web board, and that karma is your fault, stop blaming us.

Very true. Ferazel_999, your karma is your own dang fault. I'm tired of this topic and tired of you. Please..could you just back off your karma obsession and attempt to contribute positive posts?

I'm so locking this. Nighty night.

---Zelda

------------------
STILL a proud member of WIRP
--------
Bege is right all the time.