Fire Guardians

Hey, does anyone have any hints for killing the fire guardians? Do they react differently to the ice wall spell or something? Stupid fireballs keep killing me. Thanks,
zqipper

------------------
So call the cat abuse society. Who cares?

Originally posted by zqipper:
Hey, does anyone have any hints for killing the fire guardians? Do they react differently to the ice wall spell or something? Stupid fireballs keep killing me. Thanks,
zqipper

I seem to remember that a shield is very, very useful. And I think that if you blow up the boxes in the lower-left then you can hide in there and when they shoot the only one who can get you is the right-hand one, but your shield stops that.

It's been a long time, though... 😉

------------------
Key Part in the making of (url="http://"http://xr.ferazel.net")Xichra's Revenge(/url).

The ice spell does seem to kill them more quickly.

If you can practice jumping you can jump over the fireballs they shoot at you.
(Practice is everything - eventually you'll figure it out jumping from platform to platform.)

Fire at them when their eyes glow green.

ML

------------------
Age and treachery will usually overcome youth and enthusiasm.
Official Member of WIRP

Originally posted by zqipper:
**Hey, does anyone have any hints for killing the fire guardians? Do they react differently to the ice wall spell or something? Stupid fireballs keep killing me. Thanks,
zqipper

I have had firsthand experience with Demon Heads before, and I really think that the easiest way would be to blast 'em to death with fireball or ice wall. Those fireballs are harmless if you know when to jump. they ARE extremely slow. Oh, and if you have any tips (besides hacking it out with Mascot) on how to beat the 2 middle Fire Caverns levels? I'm really quite pathetic at 'em. Thanx
<marquee>-BobtheHabnabit

------------------

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**The ice spell does seem to kill them more quickly.

If you can practice jumping you can jump over the fireballs they shoot at you.
(Practice is everything - eventually you'll figure it out jumping from platform to platform.)

Fire at them when their eyes glow green.

ML

Ice wall does 3 damage, so of course they'll die faster.

------------------

well, heres some tips on kilin the 2 two-headed boss

when there eyes turn green and they open there mouths, blast em' in the head
you can use a sheild to block there fireballs
the two boxes to the left side of the screen give you goodies. The one to the right jus explodes and makes you lose health
this level is usualy easier if you have the ice crystalls spell. It helps because they go straight, and there range is unlimited, and because it hurts em' more than other spells spells
above all, just keep trying. youl eventualy get the hang of it. 😉

------------------