It's a little late, but...

Still Nameless 1.5 has been submitted.

Let the celebrations begin.

------------------
Signature currently in development.

Originally posted by Thok:
**Still Nameless 1.5 has been submitted.

Let the celebrations begin.

I hope you emailed spamguy with the details. There are a lot of people saying they are submitting but nothing new seems to come up on the addons page. I thought the ninth Kingdom teaser was supposed to be there, but there's no sign of it!

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

Originally posted by lizwiz:
**I hope you emailed spamguy with the details. There are a lot of people saying they are submitting but nothing new seems to come up on the addons page. I thought the ninth Kingdom teaser was supposed to be there, but there's no sign of it!

I seem to remember at some point, possibly over AIM, spamguy saying that he forgot his password for file moving.

------------------

...and, despite, e-mailing Tom Woozle, I've gotten nothing from him. Now that moki seems to be more visible on #ev3, I'll try bugging him.

I'm sorry about this mess; this is my first time moving files in a long time!

------------------
Some time past the 20th square, 18 and 16 shall align, and the shift shall come. (11.14)
(url="http://"http://www.foxchange.com/~spamguy/aim/profile.html")What Makes spamguy Tick(/url) -- frequently updated

Originally posted by spamguy:
**...and, despite, e-mailing Tom Woozle, I've gotten nothing from him. Now that moki seems to be more visible on #ev3, I'll try bugging him.

I'm sorry about this mess; this is my first time moving files in a long time!

I remember the password. And I'm not even a moderator!! I think. Am I? I'll mail you, Spammie.

Edit: Liz is quite correct. You need to have some description. And a mailing address where you can be reached is also quite recommended. That way, if there is a problem with your file you can be contacted. So many people just dump a file that can no way be downloaded and moderators can't even contact them to let them know there is a problem.

---Zelda

------------------
Don't cry, everyone accidently kicks the cat once in a while.
-------
STILL a proud member of WIRP

(This message has been edited by Zelda (edited 12-27-2002).)

Originally posted by Zelda:
**You need to have some description.

I seem to recall putting in a description, and it even mentioning the descripting...

It seems the Submit thing hates me.

------------------