100% in Hangnabit

I always thought it was impossible to get 100% in Hangnabit, but today (while killing time waiting for a phone call....) I went through and found a spot I'd never found before - a ledge with two multi crystals and a red xichron. And low and behold - I got 100% enemies, 100% xichrons and 100% secrets. Just had to share.

Maybe there's hope for Unemployed in Greenland yet!

ML

------------------
Age and treachery will usually overcome youth and enthusiasm.

WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS!

WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH NOW!

cough Seriously though, that's really cool. I just felt it was about time somebody gave you a big pat on the back for it.

Now do it again. 😄

------------------
forge: Tastes Like Steel

10/31/96

Oh, hush, forge. 😛 Are you hanging around here because you're bored again?

By the way - I wasn't trying to brag, or looking for love and approval, or even a pat on the back. (Although I get plenty of that anyway, thank you very much everyone except forge.) If you'd been playing the game you'd know on some of the levels it is impossible to get 100%, and I always thought Hangnabit was one of them, and wanted to let others, who may have been labouring under the same misconception, know that it was possible. The goal of the game (at least in my tiny world) is not only to beat Zichra, but to get as close to 100% on all the elements in as many of the levels as possible. (Yah, I'm a perfectionist - ask my daughter.)

------------------

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
...If you'd been playing the game you'd know on some of the levels it is impossible to get 100%...

Waitasecond... which levels are these again??

------------------
--Thok, also known as captain helpful.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like grandpa, not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
I think, therefore SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY TERRIBLY WRONG HERE!
Captain helpful, AWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Originally posted by Thok:
**Waitasecond... which levels are these again??

I've never been able to get 100% enemies in O&E.; In Ends of the Earth the wraiths are invincible so it is impossible to get 100% enemies.

I always seem to be missing some enemies and just one xichron (get 98%) in Unemployed in Greenland.

Iceconoclasm (or however it is spelled) - seems to me something is missing there too - a xichron that I can't find? (but I could be wrong).

That's all I can think of right now. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong and it is possible to get 100% in the above! (Just post a screen shot to prove it!)
ML

------------------

**Oh, hush, forge.:p Are you hanging around here because you're bored again?

Yeah, but good on ya anyways for doing that. I suck pretty bad at Ferazel so anything is good.

------------------

10/31/96

(quote)Originally posted by forge:
**WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS!

WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH NOW!

cough Seriously though, that's really cool. I just felt it was about time somebody gave you a big pat on the back for it.

Now do it again. 😉

------------------
Sonderlich Die, welche sich "die Guten" heissen, fand ich als die giftigsten Fliegen: sie stechen in aller Unschuld, sie lügen in aller Unschuld; wie vermöchten sie, gegen mich--gerecht zu sein! ... Die Dummheit der Guten nämlich ist unergründlich. -- Friedrich Nietzsche, Also Sprach Zarathustra (7.19)
Is your semi-friendly moderator on the job? (url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/spamguy/pictures/spamcam.jpg")Find out!(/url)

(quote)Originally posted by spamguy:
**And it's a good thing to get cheered on by forge?;)

------------------

**I always thought it was impossible to get 100% in Hangnabit, but today ...snip... I got 100% enemies, 100% xichrons and 100% secrets. Just had to share.

You done good Monster Lady. Personally I consider that I've done well if I get through Hangnabit at all. I've given up trying to get anything in it.

I have got 100% in Unemployed in Greenland though. It stumped me for ages then I found some xichrons underwater.

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

Originally posted by lizwiz:
I have got 100% in Unemployed in Greenland though. It stumped me for ages then I found some xichrons underwater.

Thanks for the hint, Liz. I'll have to go look in UiG now! (Swimming, swimming....)

Edit: Went and found that xichron - so now I'm at 100% xichrons and 100% secrets, but still only 84% enemies. Is there a hidden cache of goblins somewhere that I haven't found?

------------------

(This message has been edited by MonsterLady (edited 10-01-2002).)

**It's a good thing when you consider the alternatives!;)

Hey! I don't scream and yell and bitch at too many people... do I?

------------------

10/31/96

Went and found that xichron - so now I'm at 100% xichrons and 100% secrets, but still only 84% enemies. Is there a hidden cache of goblins somewhere that I haven't found?

Hmmmm! Yes! I think that's a bug in the level! I went through once and got 100/100/100 but when I went through it again I only got 84 on Enemies and I know I killed the same number of enemies. I checked in Mascot and can't find any I missed - nor did I let any run out of the entrance. On the same game I have got 100% enemies in O & E and that's impossible because of the enemy tubes.

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.