HELP, stuck + possible bugs!

I am on the level "Iceconoclasm", the second ice level. When I travel through the upper part of the level, I encounter a spell. But when I pick it up, it's the ice crystal spell. It looks identical to the fireball spell but is blue and isn't affected by gravity. This makes the rest of the level, i.e. the long river and walls of spikes impossible to get past. The first time I played through Ferazel's Wand I got through every level except the rest of Iceconoclasm and the final boss level, again because I didn't get the Ice shelf spell. In that game I also lost the V-blade spell as soon as I saved. I recently tried going through the levels again, reinstalling the game onto a brand new computer. This time I again picked up the ice crystal rather than ice shelf spell. In addition, the merchant (Cedric) did funny things. I had 200 coins, and he thought I didn't have enough money to buy 5 fire seeds (30 coins). When I tried buying 20 fire seeds (100 coins), he took all 200 coins and I ended up with an additional 20 escape rings! :mad: This drives me crazy! Is any of this fixed in 1.0.3, I'm running 1.0.2. If so, is there somewhere I can just download the update?

------------------
When oppurtunity knocks, make lemonade!

A confused wise man

Yes 1.0.3 fixes all of this. You can download it at the ferazels wand add-on page (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=ferazel&category;=essentials&display;=date&file;=Ferazel_Update.bin")here(/url)

------------------
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes... Who cares my rocket launcher will take care of all of them.
National Procrastination Week has been Postponed until next month
"I drank What?" -Socrates

Thank you so much! That fixed just about every gripe I had about Ferazel's Wand. Though it's odd how they shipped so many copies of 1.0.2 when it's impossible to win the game in that version.

------------------
When oppurtunity knocks, make lemonade!

A confused wise man