Sure signs you're playing far too much FW

Heh heh. I even made it so that if you insulted him, he'd never talk to you again!!

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

You are a passenger in a car, and you look out the window. First thing that comes to mind is: "Nice parralax(sp?) background!"(This one really happened to me.)

This seems to be pretty similar to: (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum54/HTML/000118.html#")http://www.AmbrosiaS...ML/000118.html#(/url)

------------------
“If we do nothing, new technologies will give the government new automatic surveillance capabilities that Stalin could never have dreamed of. The only way to hold the line on privacy in the information age is strong cryptography.” - Phil Zimmermann
USE PGP! | (url="http://"http://www.pgpi.com")www.pgpi.com(/url)

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**This seems to be pretty similar to:http://www.AmbrosiaS...ML/000118.html#

Which was in itself very similar to the MacAddict one...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

I started this one for the FW players who aren't into editing with Mascot.

------------------
It is better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. (I wish I could remember this before posting!)

The parralax backround thing has happened to me too!(The one Thok wrote about)

Once, hmm... no twice I was very sad and though: This wasn't a fun game, lets quit. And I tried, but then I realized that it was the real world.

When you open your eyes and think that the real world has really cool graphics!

I had to walk over this makeshift sidewalk today in the middle of contruction. The sidewalk and the street were all torn up. I had this sudden fear that the sidewalk was going to start crumbling as I walked across it so I walked across it very fast. I did not want to fall down to my death or into an acid pool or some other nasty thing.

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

Twice I've doubted my senses vs reality- once when I'd played Wolfenstein to much and started straffing corners in school.

And the second time was when I finaly (!!!) made it through the Flash Freeze-level. Looking out the window I saw some birds on an roof nearby - instantly I calculated if I could jump between them or if I would hit the water.

It was scary.

------------------
Happy, lean and
different

Ah, a fellow Wolfenstein player! Come, we have much to discuss.

I think I've jumped off cliffs with the expectation that I won't get hurt...I mean, Ferazel never did doing the same (unless he dropped into a bottomless pit).

------------------
Greetings - I am your friendly neighborhood moderator. Over the coming years I shall force-feed you my biased one-sided liberal tripe that I find truthful based upon my own faulty and fragmented logic; excessive smileys 🙂 🙂 🙂 and bizarre TexT! formatting also help clarify my inane points. Welcome to the boards!

(This message has been edited by spamguy (edited 05-31-2001).)

Originally posted by spamguy:
**I think I've jumped off cliffs with the expectation that I won't get hurt...I mean, Ferazel never did doing the same.

Heh. One of my levels in OBW, you climb a mountain, and if you fall from the top of the level to the bottom Ferazel will be off the screen for a while.

------------------
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are not even capable of forming such opinions."-Albert Einstein
-------------------
"Six by nine. Forty-two." "That's it. That's all there is."-Douglas Adams

asking for an ice pick for a birthday then when i got it i went around trying to repeatedly stab spiders

------------------
Fry: What if the secret ingredient is people?
Leila: They already have a soda like that...soylent cola.
Fry: How is it?
Leila: It varies from person to person

Posted by...uhh I don't remember ahhh!!:
When you say to your children: "Do not spin-jump near the water"

Heh...heh...heh...in one of my levels for Dr Tall Land the only way to keep from running out of air is by spin jumping (under water of course) three times down nearly 50 tiles each time. But of course, there are four large drops...the only way to know which one is the infinite drop is to observe the danger signs posted way before the drops. I am so evil it cracks me up!

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

when your sick and you have grape juice and you get the sudden urge to poor it on your head

------------------
My very first EVO Chronichle called "The UE's Dread" Followed by the "U.E.S. Inconvertrable" Then "What Happened to Huron" finally "Ontario the Azdara"
What do you think?

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**when your sick and you have grape juice and you get the sudden urge to poor it on your head

lol...mix that grape juice with club soda and take a bath in it!!

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

Originally posted by Zelda:
**lol...mix that grape juice with club soda and take a bath in it!!

---Zelda

Mix it with Absolute Currant instead. 😄

Another sign: You don't trust the frogs... (looks around for sneaky amphibians)

------------------
10/31/96

when you pick up a frog and say "ahhhhh ain't he cute!" and it opens it's mouth and you run away screaming hoping that the fireball doesn't hit you

------------------
My very first EVO Chronichle called "The UE's Dread" Followed by the "U.E.S. Inconvertrable" Then "What Happened to Huron" finally "Ontario the Azdara"
What do you think?

When it's raining outside and you're surprised you can walk into the wind without being blown backwards, but still look for spikes in the ground.

------------------
It is better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. (I wish I could remember this before posting!)

When you see a door and you think that you need a key for it so you find a key and then open it but you locked yourself in and then you open it with the key and you see it was only the bathroom.

---------------------
Ice picks are the best tools that were ever made.

(This message has been edited by Ice (edited 06-08-2001).)

when it's winter and it's icy and you recieve a wooden box and you run upstairs and never open it because you know there's a blue blob in it.

when you push a snowball up a snowy hill and when it's not very big it falls and hits you but it doesn't hurt it just pushes you back and you keep rolling it up and it gets huge and it starts to roll back at you but you just stand there because you know it won't hurt. After it hits you it rolls away and you find yourself a little thinner.....

------------------
What do you think?

You receive a hammer as a birthday present but you say: "Hey! What's this? They deleted it from the game!"

------------------
Armadillopineapplemacintosh!

(Sorry for digging up this old topic- just got a few ideas for it.)

You get Carpel Tunnel Sydrome playing FW.
After the above, you learn to play with your feet.
After the ABOVE, you beat Xichra with your feet.

------------------
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like grandpa; Not yelling and screaming like the passangers in his car.