Spamguy....

Hey spamguy, I've heard you were a Cythera beta tester. Can you make plugins? If you can, could you make one so there's stuff in the empty house in Cademia, Please e-mail me at ferazel_09@hotmail.com. Please!

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

I can't make plug-ins. Glenn Andreas was so appaled by his own map editor that he's always refused to let anyone see it. It's supposedly a peice of crap anyway, so I can't really blame him. With Coldstone in the near future, he's not going to be maintaining it either.

Sorry.

------------------
WARNING! Any poster attempting to deviate Your Mostly Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator and Plain Nice Guy from his benevloent status quo of absuing powers, holding absurd liberal biases, and using flawed logical systems will have his/her electrons manipulated manually! WARNING! (9/15)

You mean, not even the beta testers got it? That's strange....

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?