Iceconoclasm Exit

Is there one? Is there a way through the area to the right of the entrance and after the long cold swim?

Thanks,

Lynzy

------------------

There is an exit. It is a long level, and I think you are at the beginning. If I'm right, you don't have to swim, you can jump, just get the speed powerup and run (Hold down Return and walk).

------------------
"God forbid that India should ever take to industrialism after the manner of the west keeping the world in chains. If (our nation) took to similar economic exploitation, it would strip the world bare like locusts." -- Mahatma Gandhi
"Anyone who can worship a trinity and insist that his religion is a monotheism can believe anything-just give him time to rationalize it."-Robert A. Heinlein
(This message has been edited by htjyang. (Edited to remove unnecessary left-wing content.))

Speed powerup? In Iceconoclasm? I missed that one! (I think you're thinking of the beginning of Flash Freeze).

I used the ice spell to make little ice bergs to float across the water on. You have to be careful though - they melt!

You have to go up and to the right at the beginning to get the ice spell first, then back down and keep going right. Like B T M said - there is an exit.

------------------
It is better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. (I wish I could remember this before posting!)

(This message has been edited by MonsterLady (edited 08-23-2001).)

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**(I think you're thinking of the beginning of Flash Freeze).

Yes, I am. Haven't played the original levels in a while, so I mixed up the names. Sorry!

------------------
"God forbid that India should ever take to industrialism after the manner of the west keeping the world in chains. If (our nation) took to similar economic exploitation, it would strip the world bare like locusts." -- Mahatma Gandhi
"Anyone who can worship a trinity and insist that his religion is a monotheism can believe anything-just give him time to rationalize it."-Robert A. Heinlein
(This message has been edited by htjyang. (Edited to remove unnecessary left-wing content.))

I think what you need is to get past the walls with spikes. Remember, the ice wall spell makes platforms on walls, too...

------------------
Visit The Search for Lezaref Website at (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/mulletsailors/")www.geocities.com/mulletsailors/(/url)