Another story

Here is my story:

Before the story

"I'll race you Sara!" said Sara's friend, Becky.
"You know we're too old for this!" said Sara.
Sara was turning 21 this week and she wanted to find a cake. All of a sudden, the sky turned red, the water turned into lava and a demon appeared...
Meanwhile, Sara's father were in Ice caverns 3, a dark ice cavern. They only had one ice pick left and they all needed it for a different thing.
"Cold, cold and cold." whispered Sam. "I have frostbite all over my body and...
Sam passed out.
"Some one help him!" shouted Sara's Dad, Nigoso at the top of his lungs.
Sam was okay. When Nigoso came back to his home town in Kekperior he saw his Daughter lying dead on the hot ground.
"I'll kill who ever did this!" Shouted Nigoso in to the sky as it echoed in to the distance.

Nigoso's throat was parched. He had traveled days with out water. He had no choose but to go back. But he couldn't. If he tried, he would die from starvation. After days and days, Nigoso reached an Oasis. There he found a boy the boy told him that if he every went to the fire caverns, then he would melt. Nigoso didn't believe him. He went on and on for days. When he saw the fire caverns he gasped! He saw a deep dark hole. He went in. Down and down he fell until He saw the demon with his dark eyes looking back at him. Nigoso got out his wand. He shot the spell that most people call "V blade" He ripped him apart! When he got back to his town, he fell down and died. He was too week. Now every one lives in caverns and there is peace. At least for now. 😉

------------------

Perhaps it's just me that while your stories are entertaining to read, they would be more useful in a level set of their own.

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better