the Quest

floop enters the storm valley bar, his cloak just touching the ground. "Come all who wish to join me on the Quest to kill the mandraki wizard". People from all over the bar walk foward, and a stranger introduce's himself......

"anyone, feel free to add to this story!"

------------------
moderaters rule!!!!
and pc's are insignificant others!!!

Overrider walks in "wait your turn were using my bar and you don't have rules so just wait will come here later"

------------------
All quite on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

man your having a rough start! don't worry you'll shed your newbie coat soon and people will be flocking to post on your topics. (hmmmmmmmm I wonder if i've shed mine? have I? anyone know?

------------------
All quiet on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA........

I never look at people as Newbie or Non-Newbie. Just Intelligent or Un-Intelliegent. 😉

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”
-Crime &Punishment;

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
**I never look at people as Newbie or Non-Newbie. Just Intelligent or Un-Intelliegent.;)

I can think of quite a few people that would fit that last catagory... 😉

------------------
“If we do nothing, new technologies will give the government new automatic surveillance capabilities that Stalin could never have dreamed of. The only way to hold the line on privacy in the information age is strong cryptography.” - Phil Zimmermann
USE PGP! | (url="http://"http://www.pgpi.com")www.pgpi.com(/url)

Floop enters the storm valley bar, his cloak just touching the ground. "Come all who wish to join me on the Quest to kill the Mandikatri wizard". People from all over the bar walk forward, and a stranger introduce's himself.

- I am Aussie, said the strange cloaked Habnabit.
- Who cares, said an old drunkard, sucking his wine.
- Brrr... it's cold. Give me a beer, screamed Aussie, and I'll tell you an interesting story.

The barman gave Aussie a mug of beer. Aussie slowly sipped it, then started to relate.

- A long time ago, like five years ago, a very smart Habnabit named Ferazel managed to kill the Mandikatri wizard. He had a few interesting techniques, smite rings, and many spells. In fact he was the one who killed Xichra before he decided to rule the land with an iron fist.
- He killed Xichra? But he behaves like her!
- Whatever. I'm trying to explain you that we need to kill Ferazel. Since Geroditus has been killed by Ferazel... We can ask Dimbo's help. I know, he isn't smart, but he's strong.

... To be continued ...

------------------

(No offence, but I'm Ferazel in the stories. I usally refer to myself as Ferazel(09), so I'll do that.) Ferazel(09) walks in. "I shall join on the quest to kill (the evil) Ferazel." he says.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

HEY!!! :mad: :mad: You stole my idea of Ferazel being evil! Anyway........
"I will join your quest to kill the treacherous Ferazel." Says a creature known as King Globzilla, the Toadie King. He resembles a big, fat, cloaked salamander. "I have trillions upon trillions of Toadie and Salamandrake forces at my command. I also have some specially trained guards to guide and protect us." At a snap of his fingers, a dozen armed Salamandrakes burst through the doors and get a Devastation Spell ready. Just then, a Habnabit sitting down on a stool twirls around, throws off his cloak, and reveals that he is the one, the only, FERAZEL!! The Salamandrakes throw their spell towards him, but in an instant, baby Manditrakis, called Treeks, are by his side, and fend off the spell with their rock hard armor. "Oh, ****. Time to bring in my special forces. Here, Brutus!"
The ground shook, and the ceiling was ripped off, and everyone looked up to see the culprit, a gigantic........

------------------

... DOG!

Sorry about taking your idea. I wouldn't say "steal" since I invented it myself. Sorry if you did before 😛

------------------

Oh. :redface: :redface:

...Toadie. Instantly, it flicked out its huge, sticky, tongue out and snatched the nearest dozen Treeks. Ferazel ran off, and everybody ran after him. Nobody noticed a strange Habnabit quietly start following them...

------------------

...another habnabit with the name of Ferazel. He follows them aways, then summons some friends to follow them the rest of the way, and goes back to the bar to tell what he saw.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

(This message has been edited by Ice (edited 06-06-2001).)

"I am very week. I was born in the ice caverns and was hurt by the ice bossssssssssss............ I... just.....neeeeeeed.....a........beer. Hey thanks! Let's party!"
"We have no time to party." said Floop. "We need to find dimbo in the river of fears. Now!"
Every one got ready. They got out their daggers and fire seeds. Ever since all magic had been banned by Ferazel, no one could fire any spells.
They were off but in front of them stood the great level called "Unemployed in Greenland"
All of sudden five goblins jumped out in front of them...

------------------

(This message has been edited by Ice (edited 06-06-2001).)

You know...you can always just edit your post and change the misspelled word rather than posting again. Just click on "edit"

---Zelda

------------------
I am your Fairy Godmoderator.

All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless