Input Device

Hi, 🙂

I hope this hasn't been asked before, but if it has I apologise in advance. Does anybody else use a Joystick for Ferazel? I an a newcomer to the game and this is my first posting on the site. (better late than never). I haven't been playing long but struggled with the reduced keyboard, so purchased a Saitek usb Joystick. I find that I cannot achieve the precise control that is required. (I die an awful lot). In fact I struggle so much on the jumping front that I have managed to break my jump button twice now!

Since discovering your site I have at least managed 100% on scent of peril. And am now directing my dad who has been playing much longer and travelled further but without achieving full marks.

------------------

you can use joysticks?

Welcome
------------------
My very first EVO Chronichle called "The UE's Dread" Followed by the "U.E.S. Inconvertrable"

(This message has been edited by Overrider720 (edited 05-23-2001).)

Yep, and gamepads, also.

Originally posted by Anonymouse:
**I haven't been playing long but struggled with the reduced keyboard, so purchased a Saitek usb Joystick.

I have always used the keyboard and found it very comfortable. I would reccommend purchasing an normal-sized keyboard, if that is a serious problem. Happy Ferazeling* and welcome to the boards!

*This term was first coined by MonsterLady. It can now be found in Webster's Dictionary. 😉

------------------
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.
-Clarence Darrow