What's your favorite weapon?

Me too.

Actually, why do you like the Ice Crystals? The Boomerang is a fireball-not-affected-by-gravity-and-with-a-twice-as-strong-blow spell.

Caugh!

iAussie

------------------

Originally posted by Aussie:
**Me too.

Actually, why do you like the Ice Crystals? The Boomerang is a fireball-not-affected-by-gravity-and-with-a-twice-as-strong-blow spell.

Caugh!

iAussie

Because the ice crystal spell is a fireball-not-affected-by-gravity-and-with-unlimited-range-and-the-same-amount-of-damage-as-the-boomerang-and-fireball-spell.

All of these spells do the same amount of damage.
If you doubt that they do the same amounts of damage, try to kill shield goblins with each of them.
They will die on 5 shots (exept the blue, grey, and brown ones)

------------------
"LetΒ΄s not bicker and argue about who killed who.
This is supposed to be a happy occasion."

Bah... At least you get your energy back with the fireball πŸ™‚

I wonder why Ben removed the Poppy Muffin πŸ˜„

- iAussie

------------------

**- iAussie

iAussie? what's up with that?

------------------
All quiet on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA........

iMac
iBook
iCEO
iAussie
iLife
iDeath

πŸ˜„

------------------

huh?

------------------
All quiet on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA........

All spells have their purposes in the game... Boomerang hits targets in front of you easily, V-Blade with overhead targets. Fireball and statue are perfect when you need to fire on an arc. Ice Wall and Tree trunk are good to get to places and the seeds deal mass damage to a group of targets. The melee weapons deal with times you are out of mana, and smite rings affect everything on the screen. Also, many say that the dagger and fireball are useless, but remember, you don't have all spells in the beggining of the game... Personally, I like the Smite rings, boomerang, and ice pick.

------------------
"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
So long and thanks for the fish... Douglas Adams, you will not be forgotten...

**I wonder why Ben removed the Poppy Muffin

He didn't.
It doesn't do anything, but you can pick them up, or get them through conversations.

------------------
Β“If we do nothing, new technologies will give the government new automatic surveillance capabilities that Stalin could never have dreamed of. The only way to hold the line on privacy in the information age is strong cryptography.Β” - Phil Zimmermann
USE PGP! | (url="http://"http://www.pgpi.com")www.pgpi.com(/url)

I'd like to see Ferazel munching a Poppy Muffin!

πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

- iAussie

------------------