Can you belive no one asked this?

In the first level if you talk to Geroditus he gives you the lowdown on the plot of the game he says "Ferazel, do come back for me" and asks for rest. You leave and start the game.

Weeks later, after staying up later than your bedtime spending days beating the most intresting puzzles and mazes and challenges. Dieing and starting over again and again expireincing the triumph of battle swiming, burning, running, dieing, slipping, and flying, you have beaten the dreaded queen Xichra. You get a pic. and a note that's all.

Have you gone back for Geroditus, NO. Does anyone know what the hec is going on??

------------------
All quite on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**In the first level if you talk to Geroditus he gives you the lowdown on the plot of the game he says "Ferazel, do come back for me" and asks for rest. You leave and start the game.

Weeks later, after staying up later than your bedtime spending days beating the most intresting puzzles and mazes and challenges. Dieing and starting over again and again expireincing the triumph of battle swiming, burning, running, dieing, slipping, and flying, you have beaten the dreaded queen Xichra. You get a pic. and a note that's all.

Have you gone back for Geroditus, NO. Does anyone know what the hec is going on??

Smells like a good idea for a new world. After you kill Xichra you enter a secret room. There you find... ::Runs off to make this new world::

Honestly though, the reason why you don't go after Geroditus is that Ferazel hates him. Seriously, Ferazel always hated Geroditus. Ferazel gets a free Magic Drink, and no more whiny old guy. Looks like a win-win situation to me.

Actually, this was asked about quite a while ago 🙂

------------------
-- Jeff
"All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows." -Merciless

I used an escape ring while battling Xichra and checked Geroditus. I thought Ben would leave an april egg there but he didn't. Lol.

Yeah, I think I said so much times I would like to have a final movie or a final cutscene. When you finished the game, even though it was great, you felt that it was a bit useless.

It was anyway.

😄

iAussie

------------------

I remember someone made a post about unfinished story lines, the mining crew, ect. Darned search features gone though.

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”
-Crime &Punishment;

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**Have you gone back for Geroditus, NO. Does anyone know what the hec is going on??

It's all a right-wing conspiracy!

------------------
“If we do nothing, new technologies will give the government new automatic surveillance capabilities that Stalin could never have dreamed of. The only way to hold the line on privacy in the information age is strong cryptography.” - Phil Zimmermann
USE PGP! | (url="http://"http://www.pgp.com")www.pgp.com(/url)

Much like you aschaaf. 😉

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?