Freaky...

Last night, I drempt that Ben Spees visited my house, gave my the Ferazel's Wand and MASCOT source code, and told me to come back with him and help him do Ferazel's Wand II. Naturally, I accepted 😄 😄

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?

You're right, it's very freaky. Even freakier that I've had more or less the same dream quite a few times. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

------------------

I thought Andrew gave me the key of Ambrosia Software. 🙂 Ben is nothing more than a traitor! He is working on Windows now! (Windows 98=copy of MacOS 6.0)

Raise my karma, some moderator! :mad:

------------------

Originally posted by Aussie:
**I thought Andrew gave me the key of Ambrosia Software.:) Ben is nothing more than a traitor! He is working on Windows now! (Windows 98=copy of MacOS 6.0)

Raise my karma, some moderator! :mad:

Raise your karma for what? Ben is not a traitor. Ben found a new job. Relax and breath deeply. There is nothing sinister going on. He has said repeatedly that he has not abandoned the Mac platform and he has not abandoned this game. He is working on an update so let's work on a bit of appreciation. He doesn't HAVE to work on the update, you know. He won't get any more money for doing so. As the developer of this game, I think he deserves your respect and not your unfounded speculations on his character.

---Zelda

------------------
All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows--Merciless

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**Last night, I drempt that Ben Spees visited my house, gave my the Ferazel's Wand and MASCOT source code, and told me to come back with him and help him do Ferazel's Wand II. Naturally, I accepted:D 😄

Wow.

I had a dream where I broke into Ben's house, and tried to steal the code.
I forget how it ended. :frown:

Do you remember what the conversation-running code in FW was?
If so, e-mail it to me, and I'll add conv-testing support to ACE. 😉

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

(This message has been edited by aschaaf_86 (edited 04-29-2001).)

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**Do you remember what the conversation-running code in FW was?
If so, e-mail it to me, and I'll add conv-testing support to ACE. 😉

Sorry :frown: I never saw the papers. I might add that the Ferazel's Wand and MASCOT source code papers together in my dream were about a foot thick and weighed about 10 pounds. 😄

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

(This message has been edited by ferazel_09 (edited 04-29-2001).)