Bugs in 1.0.3

I found two bugs in FW 1.0.3.
I forgot what one of them was, but the other one was:

When you have your Red Xichrons selected, if you press Cmd-Q, FW doesn't quit, it just shows the "Ferazel doesn't need to use Red Xichrons" conversation.

I have the other one written down, I'll post it when I find the piece of paper. (Should've used SimpleText... :))

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

There's another glitch, and thats that the balloon for objects on opening is too small for some things.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

(This message has been edited by ferazel_09 (edited 04-26-2001).)

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**There's another glitch, and thats that the balloon for objects on opening is too small for some things.

?!

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
When you have your Red Xichrons selected, if you press Cmd-Q, FW doesn't quit, it just shows the "Ferazel doesn't need to use Red Xichrons" conversation.

You wouldn't by any chance have command set as your use key, would you? I just tried quitting with the red Xichrons selected and had no trouble.

------------------
-- Jeff
"All I know is that wherever Ben goes, great software follows." -Merciless

(This message has been edited by Merciless (edited 04-27-2001).)

Originally posted by Merciless:
**You wouldn't by any chance have command set as your use key, would you? I just tried quitting with the red Xichrons selected and had no trouble.

Yes.
That's the default one.

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.

You probably never noticed it before, but if you quit with the boomerang as your weapon you'll fire just before quitting (if you haven't changed the defaults). The only difference with the Red Xichron is the dialog comes up when you try to quit.

The simplist thing to do is pause before quitting. (Default caps lock I think).
Or use esc and then Q.

Not really a bug - just trying to tell the program to do two things at once.

------------------

I remember the other one now:
Res. Necklaces don't work when on a Hang-Glider.

------------------