What is it??????

what's MASCOT? first i heard that it was a way to find secrets then I heard it was a way to make levels ugh what is it i'm confused 😕

------------------
All quite on the western front.
But not for long...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

MASCOT is the editor for the Ferazel Engine. You can get a copy of it on the Add-Ons page.

P.S. It needs a copy of the Ferazel's Wand Backrounds to run.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?

I should have responded to this post first. I went and answer the same question on the boss poll. 🙂 Anyway, it is a confusing Level Editor for Ferazel's Wand. You can use it to make your own levels, or peek at other people's to find secrets. The latter use is cheating and I do not reccommend it for that use. However, if you are interested in making your own levels, you can download it at the Ferazel's Wand Addon Page. It has a Basic Guide, which is kinda confusing. If you have any more MASCOT related questions you might want to check out the Ferazel Hacking Webboard. Hope this helps.

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”
-Crime &Punishment;

Dang you Ent!

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " 😕 Is this ViaVoiceian?